Jul 1, 2017
I can not go on , I keep seeing

Stella Learning to Strip @ Top Floor
and when I go to the strip club he tells me that stella can't work

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Started new:

In order to continue with Hang's sex coaching, you will need an assistant.

Finish more of Stella's storyline before continuing with Hang's story.
Charlotte is as bimbo as she can get with her working for me and Stella too, when I visit the strip club i cant raise any stats.

How to progress Stella's storyline? The journal is no help.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
so how do i get the variance for phils greenhouse so I can get his vote at the coop meeting? cuz the bastard sided with rupert

pitbull2k

Dec 21, 2016
Started new:

Charlotte is as bimbo as she can get with her working for me and Stella too, when I visit the strip club i cant raise any stats.

How to progress Stella's storyline? The journal is no help.
Progress Charlotte Bimbo Training Wednesday Evening

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Alright; Public Service Announcement. Do not, I say again do not! Download from anywhere but mega from me. There have been multiple fixes to the HTML file. On mega you can click and just download any specific part of the file. I do not know who uploaded the other links (mod from this forum) but they do not have current builds. Additionally the link on “TF game site” is the exact same link as I’ve posted here.

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
Some bugs I noticed in 0.6 (I was gonna read through the forums to see if anyone else had already posted them, but there's about 5 new pages and that seemed more of a developer job)

1. One of the dream about bimbos images is missing
2. With Stella as house bimbo and Charlotte full bimbo, one of the 'check what Stella is upto' bedroom scenes where Charlotte comes in, there are some missing images and some of them display the wrong model - Jessa Rhodes instead of Summer Brielle
3. After the final co-op meeting, it seems to get stuck in a loop, I can complete that meeting multiple times

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Ehhhh, why did Sofia turn into another race? The previous model was far more appealing. This woman kinda looks like what an alien who was told by another alien on meth what a human looked like. Can I just not have her get more surgery? It's a hell of a downgrade.

Last edited:

rahrahrah999

Jun 11, 2017
Alright; Public Service Announcement. Do not, I say again do not! Download from anywhere but mega from me. There have been multiple fixes to the HTML file. On mega you can click and just download any specific part of the file. I do not know who uploaded the other links (mod from this forum) but they do not have current builds. Additionally the link on “TF game site” is the exact same link as I’ve posted here.
Just wondering, has anyone else been having trouble with Mega lately? It used to be awesome, fast D/Ls, stable but the last few weeks it been slow AF and no its not my internet, other sites run great.

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Some bugs I noticed in 0.6 (I was gonna read through the forums to see if anyone else had already posted them, but there's about 5 new pages and that seemed more of a developer job)

1. One of the dream about bimbos images is missing
2. With Stella as house bimbo and Charlotte full bimbo, one of the 'check what Stella is upto' bedroom scenes where Charlotte comes in, there are some missing images and some of them display the wrong model - Jessa Rhodes instead of Summer Brielle
3. After the final co-op meeting, it seems to get stuck in a loop, I can complete that meeting multiple times
You are using an old version.

Ehhhh, why did Sofia turn into another race? Can I just not have her get more surgery? It's a hell of a downgrade.
You don’t have to have her get surgery. Read the forums.

bobjones

Apr 25, 2017
Can anyone kindly upload a save file from somewhere near the end of the content from the previous version? Hoping to not have to progress all the way through the game again...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
local storage quota exceeded when i try to save, anyone know how to increase the storage?
I've seen this in other games as well (The Company comes most immediately to mind); I'm not sure if it's a game problem or a Chrome problem.
I'm using Chrome and haven't had this problem. Maybe try clearing the browsing data and deleting cached images/files?

Ok, someone fixed the link in the OP to mirror your Mega link. When you post a link, you can always report it to have a mod copy your link into the OP.

Just wondering, has anyone else been having trouble with Mega lately?
Nope.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
God damn amazing game, although needs quite a bit of polish on everything (other than writing)

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes