4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
I've tried both choices and it doesn't seem to matter. Something isn't triggering after the Rosa bar meeting and protest planning meeting that happens right after. You just wake up the next day and can't progress.
Thanks for the info, was going to try and start over but not going to bother then.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
So, decided to cheat up the awareness in case that was causing the issue of not being able to progress and even at max career you can't progress so there's something broken.

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
In my old save I cannot progress with Sofia, in a new game I'm stuck with June, this game is hella broken right now.

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
hi everyone i m stuck in " You text your mom in the morning asking if you wants to meet you that evening. With Greg travelling, she agrees, and you meet her in the evening. " if anyone had a way to pass it

Reactions: Dio606

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
So, decided to cheat up the awareness in case that was causing the issue of not being able to progress and even at max career you can't progress so there's something broken.
If you have gotten to the point after Rosa but cannot progress, try visiting your new building.

Remember to look at the journal pages for hints.

Gunnie_gugu

Dec 11, 2017
For June Winstanley:
"Talk to your mom about your bimbo training before June becomes more involved in your life." I'm talking to mom every time I can, and still nothing happens... What to do?
View attachment 1246954
And still can't find theses characters, Where to go? What to do?
Seems Many of us are stuck here as well. Trying to get a response from the game Author and all I hear is "Make sure you do all quests for all characters, this is part of the gameplay"... Yeah I call BS. It's broken. I've done everything possible, multiple times. Nothing new. Still stuck.

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
If you have gotten to the point after Rosa but cannot progress, try visiting your new building.

Remember to look at the journal pages for hints.
Did that, waited for about a year with max career and the most i could get without cheating and nothing happens at the building after meeting with the contractor, paying him and having sex with Rosa.
Journal entries don't really help since Sofia doesn't want to talk about Bimbo training, June doesn't talk to me on weekends and nothing else seems to trigger to move forward.

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
It is very sad what happened with this game, it was my favorite one and I was even subscribed to the patreon but when the old dev left and BimboRoom took the project the game took a huge dip in quality, both in writing and video. To the point that the last scene (with Charlotte and Ana) is just some low resolution images and a very low res 2 second vid and a rushed up description of things.

On top of that, the updates now are separated by months in between and with little content.
I said this months ago and its obvious that you are keeping the trend of low effort stuff to the point that this an example of the new update scenes: Capture.JPG

It is a shame, at some point this was one of the best games on this site in my opinion and you are just milking the work of the previous developer releasing updates several months in between that could take you maybe an afternoon of work (been generous) so you can keep the patreon money coming.

I really hope that the 200 something patreons you have just think about what are you delivering for the money they give to you and either stop baking you or force you to work more and better BimboRoom .

Reactions: zickherin

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
I said this months ago and its obvious that you are keeping the trend of low effort stuff to the point that this an example of the new update scenes: View attachment 1247206

It is a shame, at some point this was one of the best games on this site in my opinion and you are just milking the work of the previous developer releasing updates several months in between that could take you maybe an afternoon of work (been generous) so you can keep the patreon money coming.

I really hope that the 200 something patreons you have just think about what are you delivering for the money they give to you and either stop baking you or force you to work more and better BimboRoom .
Would you like me to walk you through the back-end of the game and why much of what you said is not the case?

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019
Would you like me to walk you through the back-end of the game and why much of what you said is not the case?
I'm a webdev dude I know exactly how it goes, you took the development in March of last year and even if you had to remake the entire back end (which you did not btw) in a couple of months or three you should be set and then proceed with more quality updates.
But it is not the case, we are here some 15 months latter and not only any of your updates is somewhat decent, they are worse every time to the point that you don't even write anything and use still low res images or super short gifs now.
And this have nothing to do with back end work, you don't take the time and effort to select and prepare clip videos or write scenes and rush the updates in order to keep the patreon money flow and its pretty obvious.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
I have to say even tho I like Jasmine Jae and was not sure about the switch tot he new model, having now played the game with the new model in place of Jasmine, I think ti was a good choice.

This is one of the best games I have played and look forward to more updtes and (fingers crossed) making the other ladies who not yet bimbos like Rosa, Pritti, Stacey etc into bimbos

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
BimboRoom tyvm for Sofia.
Her new transformation options, besides staying as is, to Lisa Ann or Aleta Ocean are good.

P.S.: "Disagree" option doesn't work. It leads to the "Aleta Ocean" transformation either ...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes