4.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Yes.

I don’t think it’s necessary, it’s built into the game.
Huh, I was actually looking for from time to time in last 2 weeks, but this is the first time I hear of mentioning discord in .html file

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
I'm a webdev dude I know exactly how it goes, you took the development in March of last year and even if you had to remake the entire back end (which you did not btw) in a couple of months or three you should be set and then proceed with more quality updates.
But it is not the case, we are here some 15 months latter and not only any of your updates is somewhat decent, they are worse every time to the point that you don't even write anything and use still low res images or super short gifs now.
And this have nothing to do with back end work, you don't take the time and effort to select and prepare clip videos or write scenes and rush the updates in order to keep the patreon money flow and its pretty obvious.
You know what? You're right, and I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that two amateurs decided to take up the game in order to keep it going, despite also working full-time and living in different time-zones.

I'm sorry that as a fellow developer, you would be aware that taking over a project halfway is much more difficult than starting from scratch; especially when you aren't given any design documents, or blueprint as to the vision and direction the story was meant to go in.

I'm sorry that sometimes life, particularly in the middle of a pandemic, can get in the way of things and we have to still try our best.

I'm sorry that we went over every image in the game, standardizing sizing and replacing many low-res images (Something that is surprising difficult), and trying out new UI formats, only for people to say there's nothing of worth in this update.

I'm sorry that while many of the videos are edited from high-quality clips, sometimes you cannot easily find what you are looking for, and so must fall back to lower quality gifs.

I'm sorry that I was up past 1:00am in the morning on a work day, monitoring the chat in order to debug in real-time and promptly deliver fixes, because I hate when bugs are left in the game and want people to experience as little downtime as possible; only to be called low-effort.

I'm sorry we have to do much of our bugfixes off of "Character X is stuck, game is broken." Yet if we express any frustration at some of the comments we have seen posted, we're now the bad guys.

And I'm sorry that after all that, I've gotten a bit snappy, because while we can put up with a lot of crap, accusations of scamming people is not one of them.

I'm sorry. We'll try to do better from now on.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
I deleted it when i downloaded this version....
Image quality was actually reduced for space saving reasons.
However this was done a number of updates ago. And at the resolution sizes the game uses, it would not be obvious.
The images you explicitly mentioned, they were always grainy, and I can upload the old and new for comparison if you like.

Reactions: Ranker

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
it mentions on the mc page that the fashion store has new items, but I don't see any?
and is the keeping in shape gym thing just something it always says or is there an event attached 2 it?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I'm a webdev dude
Cool man, so sounds like you are developing your own game since it is so easy right? Can't wait to play it. I'm sure everyone would love a game with daily updates since they are so easy. Myself included, let me know when its finished.

On another note, quit being an ass. We don't need your false and baseless accusations here. You say nothing but whine with zero solutions. If you were a dev you'd find the code and point it out like everyone else who knows how to code and try to help instead of just complaining because you don't know how to fix it (which is the truth). We've nearly tripled the size of the game since I took it over.

Now to end me looking unprofessional arguing with a troll.

Enjoy the game everyone, please report bugs via the discord so we can actually discuss the issues.

NC Aegis

Jun 24, 2017
it mentions on the mc page that the fashion store has new items, but I don't see any?
and is the keeping in shape gym thing just something it always says or is there an event attached 2 it?
Both these mechanics have character events tied to them.
Admittedly the fitness mechanic does not have many yet but will in the future.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
@NC Aegis so in this version when I meet Rosa at the bar what should I do? Because I choose to fuck her (any means necessary) and got stuck with no events for 3 weeks. What is the right answer?

BimboRoom

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
@NC Aegis so in this version when I meet Rosa at the bar what should I do? Because I choose to fuck her (any means necessary) and got stuck with no events for 3 weeks. What is the right answer?
Send your save file. Sleeping with Rosa or not should have no effect on current events, it will change outcomes later and there are a few "events" at the bar that you may or may not take part in with regards to your choice.

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
what am i missing to continue with the story or have i hit the limit? xxx
will reward help with rewards ;) ;) xxxxx

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i like the timetabled tips thing.
but my eyes want it to be near time/date . can it be doubled on the right.
(though i got used to it being on the leftside ...so id prefer it moved there... in that scenario i prolly would not need right side menu at all, id also move here pink buttons [mcname, journal, gameguide], and collapse or hide it with some option)

Last edited:

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get mom to turn into aletta ocean? right now i can only get her into lisa ann

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Just use the Twinehacker extension. Edit your cash variable, set Fitness and Fame to the cap at 50 then click the checkbox to lock it there and stop decay.
Thanks but I specifically wanted to make making money in-game less of a chore to reduce the need to completely circumvent the grind by hitting good old F12 or using that extension.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes