Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Just gave it a try. The graphics are nice. Body physics are great and character customization is actually crazy good. However the "game" is just an empty island with two randomly generated girls on it. And you can fuck them but the clipping is absolutely dreadful. Oh well I guess I will continue to wait and hope it turns into a real game.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Just gave it a try. The graphics are nice. Body physics are great and character customization is actually crazy good. However the "game" is just an empty island with two randomly generated girls on it. And you can fuck them but the clipping is absolutely dreadful. Oh well I guess I will continue to wait and hope it turns into a real game.
I agree. Looked great, but I found it hard to play. Mind you, I struggled to figure out the keys for a while.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I dont understand the point of this game. The developer was already working on "Bimbo High", to my understanding this game is just you walking around and island fucking bimbo's? If thats the case why not just add a beach to "Bimbo High" the MC can visit to have fun with some women at some point in the story.

Did he really have to go off and make an entirely new game with the pretty much exact same concept before his first one was even finished?

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes