Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Deathlord764

Nov 28, 2019
Game Requirements
This game is still in development, so these are temporary requirements:
  • RAM: 8 GB.
  • Graphics Card: 6GB and Directx 12 Support.
  • CPU: Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3.
  • Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
    (from his patreon page)
    unrelated but i wish he finished bimbo school first before he jumped into this game
Yeah it's pretty funny since when I last played it, I had a 3080 and was running the game horribly. Now I have an rtx 4090 (I splurged a little bit) I can finally run the game :KEK:. So I guess the minimum specs are a 4090 and 64 gigs of ram

• Haha
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah it's pretty funny since when I last played it, I had a 3080 and was running the game horribly. Now I have an rtx 4090 (I splurged a little bit) I can finally run the game :KEK:. So I guess the minimum specs are a 4090 and 64 gigs of ram
It's a huge and ambitious game, now imagine having to optimize it, now imagine being a one, maybe three person team...

Release date will be the same # as the Nvidia GPU series needed.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
So I just tried the newer version above and maybe I'm doing something wrong but I still have major issues with basic interactions. Once I trigger sex animations (testing in Honeymoon with maxed lust), the characters remain stuck in-animation afterward. Also, the speed slider doesn't do anything.

I had the same problem with the older version, with my character remaining stuck in interactable objects or in sex animations. Is there something I'm missing control-wise?

EDIT : I've now tried 3 different versions, including v0.9.1 in the next post. I'm giving up. Great concept but this is a bug-infested, unoptimized, barely-responding mess. The reviews are right, folks.

Last edited:
May 28, 2017
Hi people, I got this error when playing the 0.9.1 version:

Fatal error: [File: D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectArray.cpp] [Line: 234]
Attempting to add DG_DualQuaternionSkin_Morph_Instance at index 56983 but another object (0x0000019dcfcbff20) exists at that index!

Is my computer just crap or is there a different issue? My computer is pretty old but it can play 3DXRoom just fine...

Last edited:

zozanka

Mar 9, 2019
can i edit NPCs? not that 5 options when i click them .... i meen full edit like the main character

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
1710944353916.png
Every time I play this game theres a lot of bugs, this happens every time I quit sex in every version, Honeymoon you cannot use vehicles. Edit mode bugs every time I want to download a character, server always delays A LOT on loading presets, and downloading makes the "downloading" window spawn every 2 seconds, sometimes I get a black screen. In free roam mode I can NEVER see kissing animations, and in Honeymoon kissing gets missplaced

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Hadn't bothered trying this until now as 0.8.7 sounded like it'd have something completed and to show..... :KEK:

Let's just put it this way, the game is overly ambitious. I'm assuming a team no bigger than 4 people (more likely 1 or 2) is working on this, so given the sheer number of things to do, it's going to take a DECADE to JUST get this to a point its a playable beta. The optimization is horrid, the animations while improved from the first versions I saw on video are still a long way out.

It's a shame Bimbo High was completely abandoned for this project as this isn't an improvement. Unreal Engine games are super desirable, yes, but they are also extremely difficult to put together in a timely manner. Plus the scope and depth of UE games can vary wildly, and I feel like this is an example of 'biting off more than can be chewed.'

Bimbo Paradise would be an amazing sex sim game, like an American Honey Select, if only it tried to be JUST that. The 3DXroom sounds promising, so I'll be installing that now, and hoping.

If the Dev is reading this. Deffs consider reducinbg your scope. It's like you're trying to make A.I Shoujo, which took Illusion a looong time to get to being able to make (and wasn't even as good as HS 2 some would say).
You could easily use everything you have here to make EPIC animations for your Visual Novels... If you just used Recordings of UE sex animations with these hot bimbo chicks, you could make a MAGNUM OPUS of a Bimbo VN.

IMAGINE BIMBO HIGH WITH ALL ANIMATIONS DONE IN BIMBO PARADISE STYLE/ENGINE.
Yes, that'd be a huge amnount of work too, but I can garuntee it'd be less than BUILDING A FULL FLEDGED UE GAME from the ground up.

I have come back again to reiterate this... The dev is completely new to a game of this scope and size and are a smaller team than Illusion. Yet they expect to make essentially A.I Shujo (or a very similar American version)... This is a monolithic task for such a small team with so little funding and now faith (from it's community)...

I highly encourage the devs to switch pace and work on their 3DX room. It is AWESOME, I keep going back to make characters and play with them, but the scenes are limited and the optimization is worse than Bbo Paradise. If they just spent a year or two on 3DX room they could probably get it to a releasable, and marketable state and then springboard the "main" project from there. I know it would be a hit.

Anyway that's just my 2 cents, if they're even reading this thread or someone wants to pass on the insight....

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
I think they shoukd make something like "Studio Neo" instead something like A.I Shoujo
Have you tried the 3DX room? Its a side-project of this in the main post. It's not as refined but its got a character creator and scene starter with a few positions. It's poorly optimized so if you got anything less than a 16 series GPU it's gonna be a bit choppy or low qual.

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
lots of bugs and sex animation look like bad and out of synck or realy bad loop seen skyrim sex modes with beter cloaulity then this game
I get what you mean, but for my money Skyrim is leagues beyond any other H-games, except maybe old school Illusion classics. I haven't found anything close to the quality and customizability of a good Skyrim mod list anywhere else.

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes