Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Nobody found a fix for the error yet? First time I loaded the game it got to the main menu but got the error as soon as I started a new game and after crashing out the error appears immediately on opening the game

NeonBiker

Jul 3, 2021
guys, I've been looking for a way to solve this problem. In fact, the problem is that the computer cannot render shaders because there is not enough VRAM. Either to improve the computer, or to downgrade the game. Or find a way to optimize the game

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
Unreal engine 5 its very optimize for example wild life ue5 version for me was optimized but ue4 not
This game should like wild life and Similar to this game and other games that upgrade to ue5, you must do this

Reactions: Aereon1104

GodlessXVIII

Jun 25, 2018
I tried to play this but animations bug out constantly, with no way to revert to a normal state. If I interact with some object (exercice bike, chair), the character remains stuck interacting with said object. I also haven't managed to complete a single sex scene without issue. A Sexy Beach-like game with bimbos is a dream come true so here's hoping this thing gets a *lot* better.

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
any system spec requirements for this game?
Game Requirements
This game is still in development, so these are temporary requirements:
  • RAM: 8 GB.
  • Graphics Card: 6GB and Directx 12 Support.
  • CPU: Intel i3 or AMD Ryzen 3.
  • Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
    (from his patreon page)
    unrelated but i wish he finished bimbo school first before he jumped into this game

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
The 3DX Room is the best thing that has come out of this project. If that was worked on more and then used to make Bimbo High animations (and animations for future games), P1NUPS would have a golden goose. But nah, instead were stcuk with this never ending alpha stage, jank island mess. :cry:

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes