3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Dec 25, 2018
map.png
Sorry, I'm too lazy to use Corel Draw or other applications so I just use paint to make a simple map :HideThePain:
The blue triangle is where we start this stage's mission.
The red dots are the locations of the jades that must be destroyed.
Inside building B1 it shouldn't be difficult to find it.
For the outside area, the first jade is on the small bridge in the starting area and the second jade is above the door which requires us to destroy all the jades.
for the jade in the building which is located below the map. the first one is in the first room attached to a pole. the second is in a room that has a long red gas cylinder. the third is in a room that has a stone monument with an eye carved at the top. and the fourth is in the room that has stairs.
I myself haven't finished this stage because after passing through the door with the jade requirements suddenly my laptop got a d3d lost error so I decided not to continue with the stage..

Anatolios-2018

Formerly 'Anatolioc-2018'
Apr 23, 2024
Видео готово, я там чуть забыл в середине как будто перепутал. Канал

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
how to use cheats?
You need to download CheatEngine if you don't have it.
Download the cheat table, extract that. Run CheatEngine. Drag and drop the cheat table into the CheatEngine window.

You'll probably get a prompt to 'import list' just confirm yes. Launch the game. Tab over to CE, click the eyeglass over monitor button on upper top left. Choose Bioasshard.exe and confirm.

The custom cheat table is now active and CE is hooked into the game. Now just toggle whatever cheat settings you want to use on the table list and you can toggle off/on while the game still runs.

You have to do this every fresh launch of the game.

Reactions: MoreNow

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Two new BJ S*xttack animations and new face type for julia... :HideThePain: hmmmm...I mean IDK, I might download this in next update...

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Newest update is broken. I've spent time unlocking the hair and outfits once again and when i did, i customized myself then quit the game to take a break. When i launched it again? it reverted everything and relocked the hair and outfits so i had to go through AGAIN to unlock everything. This update seems to be bugged to where it saves your guns (their levels and stuff) but any unlockables you got will revert to being locked everytime you quit the game.

Reactions: ai9999

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok I have a silly question in the second Mansion mission (where you need to get back and unlock the sewer door) when I get to the sewers I need 4 "L" pieces , I found only 3 , 1 drop from a zombie when you get down, 1 in the big room with the dogs, and 1 in the area when you start previous mission... where is the 4th "L" piece?

Broshir

Nov 25, 2020
Ok I have a silly question in the second Mansion mission (where you need to get back and unlock the sewer door) when I get to the sewers I need 4 "L" pieces , I found only 3 , 1 drop from a zombie when you get down, 1 in the big room with the dogs, and 1 in the area when you start previous mission... where is the 4th "L" piece?
on the ceiling in room with zombies

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes