3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I hope when they release the game, they will remake some of the mechanics... for example, we smash A+D to resist when we are grabbed, if we don't press fast enough then resist fails and sex animation starts, but just press F after about 2 seconds and Julia will "break free" while the enemy still not cum... so there's no point in smashing A+D unless we're caught by the fat guy! I believe most people can complete the game without having a "big belly".. or even without losing any HP :rolleyes: They should let the sex animations continue for a while until it ends, or design a feature to help us "try to break free", for example spamming the button to fill a resist bar, or QTE :unsure:

Similar to cum inflation, I think it should be made that retaining cum in the belly will cause a more obvious negative effect for Julia, if keeping it for too long will lead to some dangers instead of just makes her move slower and her vision is blurred, people with motion sickness don't like this blurring at all.. :cry:
I think the general consensus is that this game has a very shitty h-mechanic so anything other than what we have currently would be better

Reactions: Deesnutz2021

xx530693785

May 12, 2020
1 gemstone 's at the entrance... where u spawn at the beginning then jump down... i dun have problem with r12 lever so i'm not sure.. but u must shoot all gemstone to open the door lead to B3, 1 more lever in there.. :unsure:
I found 9 gemstones, but still cannot open B3. What is the reason

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i run now over 6 hours where pls. the gemstones is in B4 a gemstone? i found in B1 yellow stones and in B2 i have the red stone at the beginning when you jump down and the red stone over the closed door and im stuck . Pls anyone can help ty so much

Lucentshard

Dec 17, 2018
None of the codes work for me.
They say "Wrong Code or Already used"

And I only see missions up to mission 10. Did I download the wrong version?

xx530693785

May 12, 2020
There are two colors of gemstones. May I ask if the total number of these two gemstones is calculated together or separately

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
None of the codes work for me.
They say "Wrong Code or Already used"

And I only see missions up to mission 10. Did I download the wrong version?
come to their blogspot and download it bro, they have mega and medafire links , latest Arena version :whistle:

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i dun even count how much gemstone i found so... can't describe exactly.. cost 4 hours afternoon couldn't find all, i tried again at night lol, i just checked every place, walked slowly and used flashlight to check carefully... when i was too tired and i thought couldn't find more.. i came to check the door and saw "the damn door now open" =)))) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zonegamer38

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i dun even count how much gemstone i found so... can't describe exactly.. cost 4 hours afternoon couldn't find all, i tried again at night lol, i just checked every place, walked slowly and used flashlight to check carefully... when i was too tired and i thought couldn't find more.. i came to check the door and saw "the damn door now open" =)))) :ROFLMAO:
pls where must i search for all gemstones i found 7 and i need 9 where the other 2 gemstones ?
Help pls. i run over 6 hours and cant find all ty so much

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes