• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

crazybrainwithead

Jun 25, 2022
well that feels really good now if you have play this game in early access
but game still have some problem in control area
just like if you have cilck your TAB key you well lost your game control
you need back to menu then chick game window that a little terrible for new players
sometime if you press E in some "terribe time" just like you have shoot that big guy which one already to catch you. you can`t do any moving or back to shoot mode even can`t time stop . it makes me feel always tired to moving (well if you only have 1 HP time to give up lol)

Reactions: ZoneTan20

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Female zombies, where?
more like "when?"

the loading screens imply that, later down the line, they want to add "not chris redfield" as a playable character, who instead will face off against female zombies. and that will probably take some time considering we are still waiting for them to finish the female player side of things.

• Sad
Reactions: JUDAEL

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
can someone tell me where is the location for the 4th circular thingy
for the mechanism in mission 2 i think
I found 3 but no clue where the fourth is

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
anyone else having trouble unpacking the game?
BioasshardArena\Bioasshard_Arena\Content\Paks\Bioasshard_Arena-WindowsNoEditor.ucas is always corrupted...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yoltoors

Aug 18, 2021
Anybody else getting a bug that forces you to 30fps? Was kind of weird though, because it was running 60fps fine then randomly changed the setting to lock at 30 and everytime I change it to 60 or unlimited it reverts to 30 again

Apr 2, 2019
Anybody else getting a bug that forces you to 30fps? Was kind of weird though, because it was running 60fps fine then randomly changed the setting to lock at 30 and everytime I change it to 60 or unlimited it reverts to 30 again
I had this happen before when plugging in a new TV monitor caused my display settings to revert to default, I fixed it by adjusting the Advanced Settings back to my preferred values. (Windows 10, by the way.)

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes