3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

0zerv

Aug 29, 2018
Can't say I'm too impressed with the progress. The team is making progress and this is a pretty big update by h-games standards. But i do feel there have been steps backwards in some areas. I don't think jiggle physics are present in the new version. Adjustable camera during h-scenes is nice, but it's rather limited to the point old system worked better in some poses. Old animations are gone. Don't really like new shooting mechanic, IMO (gun)bloom is really overdone. First area looks awful, old build was really overdone on effects to the point where GTX1080 dropped down to single digits, new "darkness" draw distance system just doesn't look that good.

Feb 25, 2019
i am not able to choose clothes for the girl. But i saw the options there. Whenever i press up down left right on the keyboard. the clothes change one time. And doesn't change anymore when i am trying to choose for her. and her clothes starts flashing. It looks like a glitch for me. can anyone help?
have you beaten the game, you unlock an outfit by doing so than only after can you change clothes.

Reactions: bootyforu

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone tell me about the plate at the 2nd floor. I cant get it
Plate locations from ULMF:

* The door straight ahead from where you start, with the crimson zombie. The plate is in the same room you find the spade key, lying on the floor in the upper left corner when you enter the room, immediately to the left of the zombie with his back turned to you.
* Same area, behind the heart key door, on top of some furniture.
* Behind the diamond key door, in front of the bottom floor brute.
* Upstairs where the second giant is. It's underneath one of the dressers that you can push. The one closest to the bookshelf with the hidden door where you find the diamond key.

Reactions: Parthornax

xero2003

Oct 7, 2017
when i open the game it just load a black screan and lags out a lot is ther a way to fix this?

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
when i open the game it just load a black screan and lags out a lot is ther a way to fix this?
Do not tab out just wait patiently. I have a very powerful rig and it still takes a while to load. It gets stuck when i tab out of it while loading.

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
does anyone know how many outfits are there? i unlocked secret outfit 1 and 2.and classic outfit 3. In the trailer, i saw she has one outfit with a hat. not sure how to unlock that one. I kept playing but it never unlocked anything else besides the three outfits i have so far.

Reactions: Kaepow

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
does anyone know how many outfits are there? i unlocked secret outfit 1 and 2.and classic outfit 3. In the trailer, i saw she has one outfit with a hat. not sure how to unlock that one. I kept playing but it never unlocked anything else besides the three outfits i have so far.
As far as I know there is 1 outfit in the public version, 3 in the paid versions, and 4 in the Fox tier version

Reactions: bootyforu

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I was messing about trying to learn working with cheat engine better on larger games with a ton of values and found a few float values of interest, the scale of her inflation is just a float value that seems to go from 0.25 upto 1.0. You can however change it to other values and surprisingly the model doesn't break and the deformation also holds up ok. And yes, the butt and thighs also inflate with the stomach. Must of upset something else in memory hacking around as only with menu up would screen shot work... Btw, those annoying screen effects are also floats, two effects (wave effect and double image), two values per effect. 0 or 1 for off or enabled, and between 0 and 0.5 for the scale of effect. Setting to 2 is good for causing a seizure....

inflat.png

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The devs posted a two weeks ago, I'm late to the party I know but since no one's mentioned it here's a rundown:
-They lament the removal of the log in system.
-They've lost quite a few patrons this month.
-They weren't as successful as they'd hoped.
-They're changing the logo and their "mentality" in light of their lack of success.
-The arena isn't the actual game but rather a mode to develop and test systems for the main mode.
-The arena will have saves.
-The big zombie will be killable eventually.
-The only bugged animations are the dogs.
-The knife was intentionally made to be just a box opener.
-The handgun will be upgradeable so hopefully less sensitive bloom.

There's a lot more, an interesting read if a bit gloomy. I especially like the part where he's like "Well we did have all of these cool things in store for the login system but they're all gone now." That does make me wonder though, why did they lose so many people this month? Anyone who's been following this closely want to chime in?

Big boos

Aug 4, 2018
The devs posted a two weeks ago, I'm late to the party I know but since no one's mentioned it here's a rundown:
-They lament the removal of the log in system.
-They've lost quite a few patrons this month.
-They weren't as successful as they'd hoped.
-They're changing the logo and their "mentality" in light of their lack of success.
-The arena isn't the actual game but rather a mode to develop and test systems for the main mode.
-The arena will have saves.
-The big zombie will be killable eventually.
-The only bugged animations are the dogs.
-The knife was intentionally made to be just a box opener.
-The handgun will be upgradeable so hopefully less sensitive bloom.

There's a lot more, an interesting read if a bit gloomy. I especially like the part where he's like "Well we did have all of these cool things in store for the login system but they're all gone now." That does make me wonder though, why did they lose so many people this month? Anyone who's been following this closely want to chime in?
Looks like hes asshurt and spiteful about the login system being voted out, tbf i dont think id want a hentai game be online CO-OP lol

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
That and he himself said the login crashed A LOT. So that one was on him tbh. BUT he seems to want to pass the blame off on his patrons hence why he lost a lot of them.
- A sketchy login system that uses your patron info
- Login constantly crashes and game crashes making you re-login
- And his general attitude with answering concerns with condescending tones and smart assed responses.
THOSE were the real reasons why he lost support so quickly. His I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG REEEEEEEEEE
Is what did it tbh. :rolleyes:

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
That and he himself said the login crashed A LOT. So that one was on him tbh. BUT he seems to want to pass the blame off on his patrons hence why he lost a lot of them.
- A sketchy login system that uses your patron info
- Login constantly crashes and game crashes making you re-login
- And his general attitude with answering concerns with condescending tones and smart assed responses.
THOSE were the real reasons why he lost support so quickly. His I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG REEEEEEEEEE
Is what did it tbh. :rolleyes:
I'm sure not fixing the Cerberus animations probably had something to do with it too. The whole "oh we're not releasing a hotfix right now because our method of patching the older v0.0.2 to v0.0.3 was either too complicated for people (lol) or it caused false positives to show up from people's anti-virus" is a load of shit.

I don't know about you, or anyone else, but if I was a Patron and was giving them money with the expectations of getting something that I was looking forward to, only to find out it wasn't working. Then reading about how the animations are bugged, the devs aren't going to hotfix it and it's only going to be fixed once they release a more fleshed out version. Yeeeeeeeah...you can bet your ass I'm pulling out. I'm pulling out faster than I would if I was about to pork a woman and mid insertion she tells me that she's slept with Magic Johnson.

This is why I normally don't support a lot of game makers on Patreon. You give them money, they tell you what's coming in a soon to be released update, update lands, but something that you were looking forward to doesn't work properly. I get it, game development can be hard and shit doesn't always get released working 100%. But to take someone's money, release an update with some broken aspects THEN go on a vacation right away. Yeah...that doesn't sit right with me.

Don't get me wrong, there are good ones that I've supported in the past (Hentaiwriter and Co. are up there), but when money's tight and you've been fucked by some pretty bad ones *cough* Eromancer *cough*, your outlook on supporting some devs on Patreon becomes pretty bleak.

But I digress. Sorry for the wall of text haha...

Reactions: Kaepow and glargan

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The fact they keep switching to other projects so everything is always only half done does not help. If the focused on something and made progress... They haven't even sorted out Arena yet already devoting resources to yet another new project instead of fixing the animations and broken colors and clipping costumes etc.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes