3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Jul 3, 2018
So I've been playing and looking around and so far I've seen two ground animations (belly up) and one prone animation, are these all the new ones for zombies? I've seen the blowjob anims are slightly different for all three zombie types though.
Would love to see more pronebone, maybe without broken legs which is kinda disgusting, anyway to do that? It's by far my favorite position, wish he went a bit more aggressive on those.

Tried the boss, honestly the arena is so dark that I can barely make out what's happening so I won't even bother with the animations, even more so because it's tentacles which I don't really find appealing
you can press L, on your keyboard for a flashlight on the head

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
i wasn't aware of this. Does it really work for you?:oops:
Usually it does, file hosters save the IP addresses to keep track of your download usage. With a new IP you're basically a new user. Obviously doesn't work if you are downloading a big Mega file and it paused because changing IP while downloading will result in failed download.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I managed to get 15 sexttacks on the Boss at Mission 6, but I dunno what the last one is, dev says it has 16 new sexttacks for the Boss.
The ceiling tentacles actually have 2 variations, the long one and the slightly shorter one, I think you missed either the long or short one on the oral assault which is slightly different(Like how behind assault from whip and maw one are very similar).

So the lists comprise with
The Maw, The Whip, Long ceiling, Short ceiling, Main body
Each has Oral, Frontal, Behind assault + 1 IK from boss. 16 in totals.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes