3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
It's a kind of mirroring/reversal! You can see it in the duplicate characters.

D83V-500T = 6ZZU-4WRM
YADD-VMAE = LPD4-MMP1
NYN3-0PSX = 27AZ-WC1C

So we know it works character-by-character, and their inverted order is respected. The same characters code to different other characters across passwords, which makes me suspect there is an offset used or calculated for each character.

After Unflipping:

D83V-500T = MRW4-UZZ6
YADD-VMAE = 1PMM-4DPL
NYN3-0PSX = C1CW-ZA72
THIS GOT MY DRUNK ASS THINKIN!
1647751343205.png
Will update the fantasy cards when I gather the full list. :D

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.
No problem, you going through the code and deciphering is far more than me. You're a damn wizard lol :)

Jul 23, 2017
There are at least 2 sexttacks for the crawling zombie (destroy one leg), however the trigger is very random, here's a video showcase :
Google Drive
Edit : and yes, I'm using Unreal Unlocker for godmode and at then end of the vid, I set fov at 120, someone posted a tutorial in this comment :
Here is the previous comment
Thanks for the video of the two new h-animations.

Do you or anyone else here happen to have a video of all h-animations currently in the game? I've utterly given up on playing it with the sparse checkpoints and frequent crashes I just can't progress properly nor messaround properly to discover all the sex animations.

If not a video, a list of all current animations would be a second best option then at least I know what to focus on between crashes :ROFLMAO:

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the video of the two new h-animations.

Do you or anyone else here happen to have a video of all h-animations currently in the game? I've utterly given up on playing it with the sparse checkpoints and frequent crashes I just can't progress properly nor messaround properly to discover all the sex animations.

If not a video, a list of all current animations would be a second best option then at least I know what to focus on between crashes :ROFLMAO:
I don't have the rest, sorry :/ I didn't spotted anything new, aside from some of the transitions from sexttack to actual sex

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Can you share how the characters are ciphered? I looked at it some more but couldn't figure it out
Yeah sure.
It's a mix of whats called for the mirrored alphabet and a for the shifted alphabet

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
6 of those 22 new Sexttack animations are for the average Infected while the other 16 are for the Boss.......... what are the 6 animations? anyone?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes