3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
There are at least 2 sexttacks for the crawling zombie (destroy one leg), however the trigger is very random, here's a video showcase :
Google Drive
Edit : and yes, I'm using Unreal Unlocker for godmode and at then end of the vid, I set fov at 120, someone posted a tutorial in this comment :
Here is the previous comment
Thanks for the video of the two new h-animations.

Do you or anyone else here happen to have a video of all h-animations currently in the game? I've utterly given up on playing it with the sparse checkpoints and frequent crashes I just can't progress properly nor messaround properly to discover all the sex animations.

If not a video, a list of all current animations would be a second best option then at least I know what to focus on between crashes :ROFLMAO:

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the video of the two new h-animations.

Do you or anyone else here happen to have a video of all h-animations currently in the game? I've utterly given up on playing it with the sparse checkpoints and frequent crashes I just can't progress properly nor messaround properly to discover all the sex animations.

If not a video, a list of all current animations would be a second best option then at least I know what to focus on between crashes :ROFLMAO:
I don't have the rest, sorry :/ I didn't spotted anything new, aside from some of the transitions from sexttack to actual sex

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Can you share how the characters are ciphered? I looked at it some more but couldn't figure it out
Yeah sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a mix of whats called for the mirrored alphabet and a for the shifted alphabet

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
6 of those 22 new Sexttack animations are for the average Infected while the other 16 are for the Boss.......... what are the 6 animations? anyone?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not an animator (or graphic designer or anything to that effect really) so I've little to no notion if this is basic graphic design 101 or a nice display of attention to detail, but assuming it's the latter...

... I'd like to take a moment to shout out the appreciation for detail that when "Not-Jill" is being swallowed by one of the smaller tentacle monsters (mainly the one on the ceiling) that if you have your flashlight (the one above your ear) on you can actually tell whereabouts the character's head is inside the monster by the large green lit-up area on the creatures side and said light doesn't appear to pass through its skin.

I thought that was a pretty neat (albeit minor, but still) touch.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Did you solved this problem? I have the same issue now
I did have that topic tomorrow too. I solved it, at least for me, by downloading the latest version.
- open the game
- inject the dll
- then changed the tab to comma (or whatever you prefer)
- close the game / uu3 will close too
- Start the game and inject the dll once again -> works again

Reactions: lgm95
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes