3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Wow they aren't "animators" And yet they came out with all these animations? This is the part where I'm a jerk and call them "Lazy" but no fuck that, this is really impressive.

I still consider this one of the BEST hentai games ever, I know the bar is very low but if that's the case then this is an easy 7 out 10 Videogame like IN GENERAL and it can only get better and better (or at least I hope it does)

spectre87

May 16, 2020
As I recall they currently do not have a dedicated animator in their team only coders and animation is very tedious even more so if it isn't your expertise. Its actually pretty impressive what they've come up with the previous animations imagine how much better those are gonna be if and hopefully when they finally get an animator on board.

And I agree they have been very transparent and consistent with the development progress. I would say they are VERY impressive but it just so happens a lot of adult game developers have set bar too low. Still I have high hopes for them with this project.

Use console unlocker and type "fov 100" or higher in the console (no double quotes)
How can open the console

lgm95

Aug 7, 2019
I did have that topic tomorrow too. I solved it, at least for me, by downloading the latest version.
- open the game
- inject the dll
- then changed the tab to comma (or whatever you prefer)
- close the game / uu3 will close too
- Start the game and inject the dll once again -> works again
Thanks! It works now

CASSD

Sep 6, 2017
So I found area u can exploit with boss fight to left when u enter the boss areana those barrels there stay behind them for the most the boss be able to hit but there were boss attacks it say dodge it wont hit you and does hit but take out the boss minons first on the ceiling and ground

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
i'm still hoping for a ganbang option here, especially in places like the sewers were there are a ton of zombies in a very closed space. 2-3-4-5... The more the better. Also some spit-roasting with the 2 fatties will be fun to watch...

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Hey fellow curvy-Lady Lover

If you realise for the next meaningful update is probably one more year. The last update (0.4.251) was 403days ago (2021-feb-08)
Knowing that you also know you have no reason to run
No need to unlock everything and ruin the game.
Have a lot of time to play and unlock different costumes and hair options.

Still the Misson 1 where you could unlock the weapons is still inbalanced/very hard.

So in this savefile you will find SHOTGUN UNLOCKED
While you have ammo one of the best weapon in the game.
Shotgun will be your best friend against the big fatty.

And of course kill all dogs.

220322_killdogs8.gif
SHOOT every rabid dogs in the HEAD! <3
Have fun!

To install
the Location of your savefile:

X:\Users\ #YOURUSERNAME# \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

example:

C:\Users\KillAllDogs\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
i'm still hoping for a ganbang option here.. The more the better.
Agreed. As I dive into Unreal Engine more, the way the animation is set up in the engine, it's absolutely possible to do this, but to get it to work is a huge hurdle, and that's before making sure the animations look right, and then making it seamless or natural looking, it becomes a serious headache very quickly. But very possible.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes