3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Dev diary time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, more technical stuff and mechanics. Makes sense when you know they want to have the backbones for a game and implement all the mechanics before really going the H route, but still. A bit of teasing would be welcome I think.
Yeahhhh ... It's totally fair for them to work from the ground up and make slow but steady work (they even have a disclaimer on their Patreon about that). However, I also think it's completely fair for many of us to get impatient, especially when we're stuck at home and waiting for this game (and yeah, with RE2-3 out, that itch is even greater).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the reason I'm writing this, and comparing this game to both MatM and ToN, is to explain that Versus X/Bioasshard may need to step back and look at the bigger picture. Sure, it's excellent to work on mechanics, bug fixes, and graphics. But the people want pron, and they don't like to wait. Totally understandable. It seems like Versus X is trying to be a much bigger company by working on multiple projects, focusing on non-sex related things, and taking their time. The problem with that is, as I've outlined above, they're not a team like NLT Media. They're not well known. They're not consistent in uploading nor expedient with updates. And therefore, when they try to do things that a big company has the wherewithal to do (e.g. multiple projects, non-sex things, taking their time), it's not going to last long; support, both financial and otherwise, will dry out quickly especially because patrons and investors should know how to spot scammers at this point.

It's great to have ambition, but we've got loads of abandonware and villified devs out there because of it. My personal opinion is that Versus X needs to focus on one project (which would go a long way), and stop spending time on stuff like graphics and animations because the longer they take, the less impressive that looks when compared to actual games. Would also be nice for some accountability with consistent updates, even if they're much longer in time intervals (e.g. 2 months, rather than 2 weeks). So the question is, do you wanna go down the MatM road, stuck in development hell, or be like NLT Media, which is well-trusted to bring the goods.

TL;DR: VersusX is biting off more than it can chew. People are impatient and horny. Give them what they want, and quickly.
Also, it really sounds like I'm comparing y'all to the Bioasshard zombies. That ... was not my intention. :p

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Hm,seem to keep getting crashes when going to the left side of the forest,didn't happen before(Nvidia Gpu).
Also anybody know anything about whats coming in the next update ? Thank you.

May 3, 2019
I really hate the fact that Versus X is doing more than 1 proyect at once is like... man most of the people are waiting for Bioasshard Arena update

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
It's been a slow development as a result for ssure Jimmy, but it seems like to me that they're cconstructing the framework for the most of the game very early on. Making it super simple to implement later on which leads to a faster dev cycle. And at this point i don't think they're going to abandon the game they've been working on for i think 2-3 years?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Ahoj , Hello

I only have 4 questions

1>) should add more scenes
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth
4>) adding more new creatures
1) Hopefully they will, there's still a few scenes missing for the regular zombies.
2) Pregnancy is already somewhat implemented, as in "the more you get fucked, the bigger your belly grows", which slows you down.
3) I don't remember exactly, maybe someone else on the thread could add some details on this. I believe they thought about it but won't implement it yet.
4) No infos yet, but I doubt 3 ennemies are their ultimate goals, and I think they'll add more along the road.

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
1) Hopefully they will, there's still a few scenes missing for the regular zombies.
2) Pregnancy is already somewhat implemented, as in "the more you get fucked, the bigger your belly grows", which slows you down.
3) I don't remember exactly, maybe someone else on the thread could add some details on this. I believe they thought about it but won't implement it yet.
4) No infos yet, but I doubt 3 ennemies are their ultimate goals, and I think they'll add more along the road.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
"became pregnant gives birth"

Seriously stop with that... "big belly" = pregnant assumption right away..

it's CUMINFLATION..Not pregnancy.

I just wish there was a Game Over scene instead of "You died"when you reach 0 health..should have been "Defeated" with some ahem..Action.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
it's CUMINFLATION..Not pregnancy.

I just wish there was a Game Over scene instead of "You died"when you reach 0 health..should have been "Defeated" with some ahem..Action.
THANK you. I was thinking that too. Cumflation and pregnancy are pretty different (I mean that unironically); hell, the only real similarity is the appearance of a swollen belly. And it only gets clearer when Jill's cure for it (the purple/blue herb) allows her to expel the belly-bulging cum from her system.

And yeah, GoR is such a simple but underrated idea. Even a fill-in CG picture would've been sufficient. I think it does reward a losing mentality (in order to see it), but that's a whole different problem for hentai games with female protagonists. At least unkillable tank monster fucks you into a GoR.

Also, yay for FAQ updates. That's exactly what I wanted after weeks of waiting. Lots of words. Not even about game updates, but answers to questions nobody cares about (sorry, maybe I'm the only one who would rather have a game than my questions answered).

Re_Doggo666

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone have a clue on how to unlock secret outfit 1? I've tried the methods of getting 60-70 kills in mission 1 but it's still not unlocking for me. Is it something to do with the accuracy score? the highest I've gotten is 81%. Thanks to anyone who can help a fellow gamer out.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone have a clue on how to unlock secret outfit 1? I've tried the methods of getting 60-70 kills in mission 1 but it's still not unlocking for me. Is it something to do with the accuracy score? the highest I've gotten is 81%. Thanks to anyone who can help a fellow gamer out.
You need to kill every single enemy in mission 1.

Reactions: Re_Doggo666

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a code for even more ammo than the one that comes in the cards section of the 7ZIP (M2MC-1Z9A)?
Headshots and precision are alright, but sooner or later, I always experience myself in a distinct lack of more Dakka ...

Re_Doggo666

Jul 21, 2018
Any chance someone could chuck a save up with the classic 1 outfit unlocked? I tired going after all of them but I think I must've missed one (112). Takes a like 30-40 min to finish that mission and I'd rather not do it again (I've already made 3 attempts at this). Cheers to whoever puts up a save.

Re_Doggo666

Jul 21, 2018
Is there a code for even more ammo than the one that comes in the cards section of the 7ZIP (M2MC-1Z9A)?
Headshots and precision are alright, but sooner or later, I always experience myself in a distinct lack of more Dakka ...
Don't think so man

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I definitely like the core gameplay, but I feel like there is a lot of time wasting in this game's design. Levels are like these huge areas where you just run past the same zombies or walk through tons of corridors. There's a section of the game where you just run around 1 room for 3 minutes and then a door opens.

For a concept demo there is way way way too much padding to the point I wouldn't play this until things get tighter.

It's worth playing the first bit to see the scenes though.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes