3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Apr 2, 2019
Hey y'all, been a while. I dropped in to try the new update, but I'm being denied when I try to open it. Any of y'all know how to fix it?
(Edit) Never mind, it just randomly worked after a few minutes.

1650704877823.png

Apr 2, 2019
Please, could someone publish a save with all weapons unlocked?
My gratitude...
All guns and (I think) all outfits. Not sure if I uploaded the correct file, since I haven't uploaded here before. Let me know of any issues.
(Edit) I should mention, this file is for the "Rev-1" update. Not sure if it would for for any other version.

Last edited:

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
where can i borrow that... and is easy to install?
It's very easy to install, just search up the unreal engine unlocker, download, unpack and launch the app, while the app is running, launch the game, once in game, tab over to the unreal engine unlocker and select Bioasshard where it says "select process" once it's selected, click on Inject DLL and just wait for the app to unloack the unreal engine so you can access the console commands.

No problem! o7

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
All guns and (I think) all outfits. Not sure if I uploaded the correct file, since I haven't uploaded here before. Let me know of any issues.
(Edit) I should mention, this file is for the "Rev-1" update. Not sure if it would for for any other version.
Great!
You have my gratitude!
Precisely, I need the latest (for now) "Rev1".

P.S.:
I have just loaded this file.
Only "Shotgun" unlocked in the last mission with tentacle plants.
What about "Assault Rifle" and "Rocket Launcher" weapons?

Apr 2, 2019
Hmm, they're in the other missions. I haven't replayed the boss fight for a long time, since I didn't like how dark it was. Were all the weapons available on that level before?
Great!
You have my gratitude!
Precisely, I need the latest (for now) "Rev1".

P.S.:
I have just loaded this file.
Only "Shotgun" unlocked in the last mission with tentacle plants.
What about "Assault Rifle" and "Rocket Launcher" weapons?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Hmm, they're in the other missions. I haven't replayed the boss fight for a long time, since I didn't like how dark it was. Were all the weapons available on that level before?
I) "I haven't replayed the boss fight for a long time, since I didn't like how dark it was." - You need to set shadows in the "SETTINGS" menu to "LOW".
It helped me to lighten the whole area.

II) "Were all the weapons available on that level before?" - You mean, before loading Your save file?
Only "Pistol" and "Shotgun" were available in my save in the last mission with tentacle plants ("Assault Rifle" and "Rocket Launcher" are not available in Your save in the last mission with tentacle plants).

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Great news!
I have just completed "MISSION 1 EASY MODE"!
Unlocked:
I) Shotgun;
II) Assault Rifle;
III) Rocket Launcher;
IV) Incendiary Grenade;
V) Flash Grenade;
VI) Hand Grenade;
VII) Some costumes and hairstyles.

File destination (Linux, WINE):
"/home/USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/"

Apr 2, 2019
I) "I haven't replayed the boss fight for a long time, since I didn't like how dark it was." - You need to set shadows in the "SETTINGS" menu to "LOW".
It helped me to lighten the whole area.

II) "Were all the weapons available on that level before?" - You mean, before loading Your save file?
Only "Pistol" and "Shotgun" were available in my save in the last mission with tentacle plants ("Assault Rifle" and "Rocket Launcher" are not available in Your save in the last mission with tentacle plants).
Strange, I just played through the first mansion level again and all the weapons were available. I'm guessing the boss level doesn't have all the weapons spawned in, or they're well hidden. Also, thanks for the shadow advice.

Reactions: nerogaf

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Great news!
I have just completed "MISSION 1 EASY MODE"!
Unlocked:
I) Shotgun;
II) Assault Rifle;
III) Rocket Launcher;
IV) Incendiary Grenade;
V) Flash Grenade;
VI) Hand Grenade;
VII) Some costumes and hairstyles.

File destination (Linux, WINE):
"/home/USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/"
Gives only weapons but no cosmetics or costumes.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes