3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017
Last I played this was a while ago, I remember the regular zombie guys, big daddy and cereberus(dog).

Has any new enemies arrived?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK so don't knife the boss. I wish we could skip the damn cinematic as its annoying repeating it when loading the level again and again. Also for taking as long as it did its not bad. I was expecting worse. Just wish the fat guy wasn't a damn game over still. I get being eaten by the tentacle boss but fat guy come on. Let us break free if we can break free of the boss itself outside of being eaten.
I also wish the levels were designed better I'm still lost in every level but the first. They're just sloppily put together.
Also give us freedom of the camera during the sex. I want to see things damn it. Why have sex in a game if we can't see it.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
OK so don't knife the boss. I wish we could skip the damn cinematic as its annoying repeating it when loading the level again and again. Also for taking as long as it did its not bad. I was expecting worse. Just wish the fat guy wasn't a damn game over still. I get being eaten by the tentacle boss but fat guy come on. Let us break free if we can break free of the boss itself outside of being eaten.
I also wish the levels were designed better I'm still lost in every level but the first. They're just sloppily put together.
Also give us freedom of the camera during the sex. I want to see things damn it. Why have sex in a game if we can't see it.
dude you can skip the cutscene with BACKSPACE, I know is not intuitive but you actually can.

What I hate about the boss is that we have the A plus D Option when he "eat" you but you can't escape no matter how fast ypu button smash, then why have the input? was this some sort of mistake?

Anyway The boss is actually not that bad or hard just attack him when his eyes shine, is pretty easy actually.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
So it seems like there is only 4 new sex animations in this version. All of them in the new boss level, related to the adds it spawns. 2 for ground, 2 for ceiling enemies. All of them tentacle related and two involving light vore. Not great for people who are into... anything else, really.

Escape key still not doing what it should and no mouse menus, despite the game never having been on consoles.
Still no key rebinding. Massive increase in CTDs. One year of development for this update.

Splitting attention between this many projects seems like a mistake, but as long the patreon money keeps flowing anyway, they probably won't care.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So it seems like there is only 4 new sex animations in this version. All of them in the new boss level, related to the adds it spawns. 2 for ground, 2 for ceiling enemies. All of them tentacle related and two involving light vore. Not great for people who are into... anything else, really.

Escape key still not doing what it should and no mouse menus, despite the game never having been on consoles.
Still no key rebinding. Massive increase in CTDs. One year of development for this update.

Splitting attention between this many projects seems like a mistake, but as long the patreon money keeps flowing anyway, they probably won't care.
There's like 15 different animations in that stage, albeit some being slight variations but they're still different. Never experienced a crash myself, maybe it's your machine. Never really had any issue with menus either since you literally only open it once.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
You really only need to have a look at this thread after the update dropped to see the widespread stability issues. "It works for me" doesn't really cut it.
Having these tiny barely noticeable variations to animations, with the tiny barely noticeable variations in weird-tentacle-thing doesn't count as 15 animations either, or 20+ as the changelog claims. Might as well say there's 20+ enemies in the game because hey, the zombies look slightly different from each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes