3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Ah thank you so much.. 1 more question..
Hmm how to clear mission 4..
Already kill all zombie but nothing happened..
Then you probably missed one because that's exactly what you have to do. I had the problem that I shot one zombie in an alley behind a barricade but then couldn't reach him anymore. I had to restart and this time made sure to properly kill him with a headshot.

Dec 25, 2018
Then you probably missed one because that's exactly what you have to do. I had the problem that I shot one zombie in an alley behind a barricade but then couldn't reach him anymore. I had to restart and this time made sure to properly kill him with a headshot.
ahh that! there was 1 zombie that I shot in the head but it didn't die and just fell.
I couldn't kill him after that because he was behind the barricade.
Thanks again xD

Steam817272

Feb 24, 2021
I can’t do this much more.. I am going to go insane. I have been replaying the game for the 13th time now! When is the next update!!!!

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Man, I can't find any hentai games that are this good or have a lot of content and when I ask in the discord people just ignored me and expect me to go the releases sections just to not find anything good anyway.

So far in the past few years I have played this game, Karryns prison which is good but short and all JSKI games.

Any Other Good Hentai games? What I want from a hentai game? Duh the Hentai of course.

Sep 10, 2018
Man, I can't find any hentai games that are this good or have a lot of content and when I ask in the discord people just ignored me and expect me to go the releases sections just to not find anything good anyway.

So far in the past few years I have played this game, Karryns prison which is good but short and all JSKI games.

Any Other Good Hentai games? What I want from a hentai game? Duh the Hentai of course.
Have you tried LastEvil? Its one of my favorites and has a lot of good content.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Game really needs to update... It's been over a year now. I get you got other projects but this is a bit long. :X just saying

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
You know I've long thought of this game as an "Elden Ring Killer", but it's good to hear someone else open to the idea.
I don't really believe in the "insert game" killer concept. I believe if a game fails its because of mediocre gameplay mechanics, bland storytelling, unsatisfied players, etc. not because it came out the same time as another game. There's been some comments implying Elden Ring is gonna be the "Bioasshard killer" hoping the game is finished before Elder Ring comes out. If that game keeps you from playing a game with a curvy woman being fucked by zombies then clearly that specific fetish isn't strong enough for this game to have an impact on you

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
So Elden Ring came out. Was it everything you guys expected or will you still have time for this game if it finishes?
Well I got it since I was bored, but its just about what I thought it would be. Its has some new features and is basically a soul game with an open world map. Not sure if it was 2 or 3 in DS that removed the stamina use when not in combat but its one of the things in here so you can explore properly. As for the gimmick of open world its a new presentation but non linear paths has always been in the Soul games even in Demon's Soul when it came out on PS3. Only in Demon Souls series some areas were locked off cause you had to get to them from the last area well same with this one as that's what happens in an open world, just some areas you can go around. You now have a horse because the map is huge. The bosses however seemed random as some are like Soul bosses others seem like they were made to folded you if you had some oddball build, that people do to make the game harder for themselves and some are weaker than bosses that came before them.

In all honesty, this game will take a longer time to be finish in development or a release takes a couple of hours. So if anything it would be like it was before a game played in spare time as there are always better things to play, elden ring or not, then being an volunteer QA tester.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes