3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
really? my bad so what does it add?

I can't download from mega without subscription and I refuse to paid it unless I'm getting a meaty new update.
The revision updates haven't 'added' new content to my knowledge. It's still the same general version but with various minor bug fixes here and there (ones that were the most vocally reported for the first couple weeks of release). The AI targeting when they go to grab you is still messed up with most of the enemies in this version, for instance.

A couple of them for example is getting stuck in a state where you can't move and have to relaunch the game if you interact with the mansion gate too fast or with a certain camera position. 2 that I personally reported - animation speed randomness not working for oral animations against walls, and quick knifing while walking (same effect as the door issue; stuck) were fixed.

There is still a somewhat common-ish bug where when you're grabbed, the camera pulls back during the QTE (which isn't supposed to happen) well when this happens then once the animation starts, once again you are stuck having to relaunch the game in a response-less state with the camera directly underneath the action. It's weird to describe but it is always the same when it happens.

Last edited:

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
is it possible to have fantasycard automatically loaded in each time we open it?
by that i mean dmg / bullet fantasy card

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Windows 11:
ESC - doesn't work
BACKSPACE - takes you back to previous screen
ENTER - i think it confirms selection

Had to LAlt+F4 because i can't properly select options. Not gonna play until this will be fixed.

Feb 17, 2022

Hello everyone!

So, in the previous report I said: “I’m becoming a pro in darkening images xD” but then…

Yeah, looks like I failed at it XD. You guessed it all right. It’s the control remapping option. We’re implementing it for gamepad as well and it’s taking its time, since it required us to go changing a lot of code parts since the controls were programmed as hardcoded as something can be, without having the remapping option in mind as a future feature. So, here we are, having to look for every input process and changing it to make it act as a reference to the linked “input action” instead of a specific button (the hardest part of it is the prompts that appear on screen…)
I was gonna post a new screenshot from the menu, but it would be basically the same as the previous one XD, so the next one will be for a new system/mechanic.
And this is going to be it for this time.

See ya in the next report!
Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido

Feb 17, 2022

Hello everyone!

So, in the previous report I said: “I’m becoming a pro in darkening images xD” but then…

Yeah, looks like I failed at it XD. You guessed it all right. It’s the control remapping option. We’re implementing it for gamepad as well and it’s taking its time, since it required us to go changing a lot of code parts since the controls were programmed as hardcoded as something can be, without having the remapping option in mind as a future feature. So, here we are, having to look for every input process and changing it to make it act as a reference to the linked “input action” instead of a specific button (the hardest part of it is the prompts that appear on screen…)
I was gonna post a new screenshot from the menu, but it would be basically the same as the previous one XD, so the next one will be for a new system/mechanic.

Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
Gotta say, teasing remapping this hard is really freaking lame. Also in the comments they were asked about new sexual content and the answer was basically no.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Well, maybe yes. But i wouldn't really like to do that in case that OS is pre installed as OEM system delivered with the hardware.
Not trying to talk you into it (doing it just for a game like BioAsshard wouldn't be worth the effort IMO anyway) but the OS being OEM only means the license just works for that hardware. Reinstalling it again is not more or less of a problem, you just have to install the correct version (Home/Ultimate etc).

The problem isn't the OS anyway. As you wrote in your previous post you use enter and backspace to go in and out of (sub-)menus. To change options you use right and and left arrow keys.

Reactions: Mr Technician

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020

Hello everyone!

Much love <3 everyone!
-Meguido
Wow... really?... so much teasing for a feature that most games have by default?... wow...
Somehow I think worse of this game and dev now...

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
Wow... really?... so much teasing for a feature that most games have by default?... wow...
Somehow I think worse of this game and dev now...
This could have just go simpler by putting it as a category in the options but i actually appreciate that they try to make it to look like the setup mapping keys of the older RE by having a character doing all the animations as presentation

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Game dev is frightening, man. Regardless of whether their priorities are in the right place. If it's as complex as they make it out to be I would not fit in them shoes

ZEROmark2

Aug 23, 2021
I don't think it's too late to work on these kinds of minor fixes after the game is complete.
I'm very happy that you're adding more and more new sexual content now.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes