3.80 star(s) 45 Votes

qazplm

Apr 27, 2017
the gate that you open to get in the courtyard, it should already be unlocked because its your second time. One opens (left) and one stays closed (right), its on the right one

Reactions: HazardFern

bootyforu

Feb 15, 2019
thought there's gonna be new zombie and animations. oh well .. the plates u just need to place it on the wall in the dog room.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
For the 2nd mission in the sewers, i found a plate on a zombie drop, then a sewer key from a dog drop, a 2nd plate in the starting platform deep in the sewers, and a 3rd one back in the arena room on the ceiling, gotta shoot it, but I could not find the 4th one, can anyone help?
Edit, Nevermind, i found the last one on a blue barrel in the dog room.

Last edited:

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Please tell me that if the game crashes upon reaching mission 2 I can start there... It crashed when I picked up the key... F my life

Sawman47

Mar 4, 2018
So uh I can't find the fourth plate in the mansion on the 2nd mission I found the one in the heart key room , club key room and upstairs I thought the last one was in the diamond key room but I found nothing there I'm I blind?

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
So uh I can't find the fourth plate in the mansion on the 2nd mission I found the one in the heart key room , club key room and upstairs I thought the last one was in the diamond key room but I found nothing there I'm I blind?
You can find it behind the shelf behind where the big guy spawns on the second floor

3.80 star(s) 45 Votes