3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Bigdicklittlerick

Jan 16, 2024
Full nude model has been in the game since forever but the dumbass devs decided not to make it available without cheats. Probably couldn't figure out how to lock it behind stupid ass collectibles and paywalls.
does the cheat engine still work? first time using it, i inserted the game and the cheat table, but when I click on Fully Nude, it's not X'ing it or activating it. :(

Nuttr

Jun 12, 2020
does the cheat engine still work? first time using it, i inserted the game and the cheat table, but when I click on Fully Nude, it's not X'ing it or activating it. :(
Yeah it works if you use the same version as the game. It only activates if the clothes are fully damaged.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Anyone have healthy torrent for the latest version, the one shared before is having 0 seed and the Mega link have terrible speed.

lmao I wish

Jul 10, 2019
Has anyone been able to find out what the "New Face Type" fantasy card for Julia is? I saw it in the changelog but haven't been able to find anything or even see the face in the game files when I was looking through so I was curious to what it was.
"+New+ Face type (?) for Julia - a surprise Fantasy Card!" - This was in the changelog.

Apr 2, 2019
Has anyone been able to find out what the "New Face Type" fantasy card for Julia is? I saw it in the changelog but haven't been able to find anything or even see the face in the game files when I was looking through so I was curious to what it was.
"+New+ Face type (?) for Julia - a surprise Fantasy Card!" - This was in the changelog.
Should be the R3make face, that resembles Jill Valentine from the "Resident Evil 3 REmake". Popped up in the 1.0 release.

Reactions: kunkunman3000
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes