3.80 star(s) 45 Votes

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Well seeing as the game has a HIGH tendency to crash after killing an enemy... at this point the game is almost unplayable.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Well seeing as the game has a HIGH tendency to crash after killing an enemy... at this point the game is almost unplayable.
Have you tried doing the AMD driver thing explained a few pages back ? If yes, then somebody on the discord found a way to make his game work while having the same problem : "i found a working 100% workaroud to fix definetely the crashes problem: 1) set "disabilita ottimizzazione schermo" to off in the properties/compatibilities of the icon; 2) turn on "run as administrator" option in same window; 3) in game seletch full screen option instead of simple window or bordless one; 4) in game seletch "high graphics" instead of max one". You can try it, not sure it'll work but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: Nagato_

Hubalawuwu

Sep 1, 2019
I dont know if only I have the problem or not, but my Character Optimization dosnt work. Everything is just grayed out and when I Press down either with a controller or my keyboard the character just glitches and nothing happens. PLS Help.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I dont know if only I have the problem or not, but my Character Optimization dosnt work. Everything is just grayed out and when I Press down either with a controller or my keyboard the character just glitches and nothing happens. PLS Help.
It's been fairly well answered in this thread. You need to unlock character customization by completing the game and accessing different achievements (e.g. killing all zombies in a certain area or beating the game under a certain time limit). You also need the paid version of the game, which you can unlock through codes (I believe they're somewhere in this thread, if not in the OP).

How do you combine?
You serious? Open the menu, click on one of the herbs, click "combine", then navigate to the second herb, then click it to combine. There's even a video two posts above yours that shows you ... you literally quoted the post with the video in it.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
It's been fairly well answered in this thread. You need to unlock character customization by completing the game and accessing different achievements (e.g. killing all zombies in a certain area or beating the game under a certain time limit). You also need the paid version of the game, which you can unlock through codes (I believe they're somewhere in this thread, if not in the OP).

You serious? Open the menu, click on one of the herbs, click "combine", then navigate to the second herb, then click it to combine. There's even a video two posts above yours that shows you ... you literally quoted the post with the video in it.
Didn't see the link.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
A bit of news from the devs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure about what it means tho, new mechanics or new type of scenes ?
Thanks.

Looks like a curb stomp mechanic to kill downed zombies. But more likely (given RE2 Remake) to be downed zombies attacking the MC's ankles. Would be excellent to see a scene come from this, but I don't think so.

Man this lockdown's killing me because every day I wait for this game to update and sadly, they take forever to release a new version. :( Hope y'all are more patient than I am.

3.80 star(s) 45 Votes