3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Oh sweet. There's plenty of H-games that parody Resident Evil. But I don't think I've ever seen one that plays like a Resident Evil game. Looking forward to playing this. Hopefully my potato can run it.
Care to share their names?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Care to share their names?
Resident Evil: Progeny, Paio Hazard, Vibohazard / Resident Dildo. I'm sure there's more that I just can't think of right now. Keep in mind though, only the first one I mentioned has anything to do with Resident Evil. The rest are just loosely based. Usually sharing nothing more than a similar name and/or setting.

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK after playing it I can say we need better view of the penetration and not seeing the zombies balls as the only way to get close enough. Also is there a free camera button for the sex scenes? If not we need a free cam. Another thing that would be nice is a gallery/cheats so can we just fuck around I mean...I like it when H games have gameplay to them but its also nice to take a break and just finger myself to some nice zombie sex.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op thanks to donor
if you have the game you don't need to redownload it just install the patch.

Reactions: ponyguy

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
looks like fun should make a dlc or separate version were you play as a specific type zombie or bow that must fight her first one that comes to mind is max a.k.a Nemesis

OmegaRidley

Feb 27, 2018
so i just played it and the first and only thing i noticed is when picking up an item.

the background is flickering. maybe it's intended i don't know, but it isn't that appealing. sure you don't look at the item forever when picking it up but i thought i'd still mention it here.

MrVersusX

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Wow! So you couldn't respect the release dates?
You have to pirate it?
A game that is free. With the public release date set in a few days...
Great guys!

• Angry
Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

By the way, expect some important changes related to this in the future.
He's going to make changes from v0.03 being leaked in the future about it.

Reactions: MagicSlay and bas

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Worked real well for Palmer and Ptolemy.

Reactions: bas

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm it keep saying "directx runtime" required. Is the game using an older directx runtime engine? as such, which runtime does it need in order to be played and will this cause damage to the directx 12 that is currently on my system?

NoobBoy

Apr 16, 2018
how to fix "Failed to open descriptor file '../ ../ ../Bioasshard/Bioasshard.uproject' " ? :(

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes