3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, no cartoon silliness. This is as much as she can take.
And animations together with that weird zoomed in camera in the hands of alcoholic ruins everything too.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
im playing the game right now, it seems that theres a bug in controller, maybe in keyboard too, if you press X meanwhile aiming with the knife, you cannot move, i have to restart the game so i can play again normally.

just quick adding right now, dont use the knife, i stab the first zombie more than 30 times he still alive (only 1 bullet to kill it tho)

buff knife plz

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
im playing the game right now, it seems that theres a bug in controller, maybe in keyboard too, if you press X meanwhile aiming with the knife, you cannot move, i have to restart the game so i can play again normally.

just quick adding right now, dont use the knife, i stab the first zombie more than 30 times he still alive (only 1 bullet to kill it tho)

buff knife plz
it's 0.01 now. i'm sure the knife is just a placeholder, coded with the minimum amount of damage.

i just hope he doesn't buff the knife too much ^^. in resi 4 it was fucking op :p. shoot a los regeneratores on his knee 'till he falls down and you can knife it to death XD. krauser can be killed with knife only too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViktorReznov

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
ok, that was kind of short demo but i enjoy it. its actually all what i wanted to be for a RE H game. for a first release it makes clear what it want to be, and it has lots of potential, hope the Dev will have the time to make it happen. more after reading what he want to do.

The game-play: basically feel like an actual RE game, it has his flows but its expected for a 0.0.1, your movement feel kind of weird since it feel like a 4 directional movement instead of 8. Shooting feels like and RE game, except for the 3 shots at the head to kill the Zombies but i cannot comply that much since it seems that all the zombies eat a 25 bullet box. and like i say before, it takes 20 knifes stabs to kill a zombie, i count them all (kind of buff the knife but not that much as they say before)

The H content: for a 0.0.1 its good, quite different poses for a start, im pretty much waiting for the clothing damage system, the white goo system too 7w7 (you know what i mean) maybe threesome or more 7w7, but for now its ok, i like the idea and how it was planted (also maybe more costumes, you know that Jill as a lot of sexy costumes, maybe new ones should be included too)

The Bugs: like i say before, if you press the action button on keyboard, or X on controller meanwhile you are aiming with your knife, your character freezes on point and cannot move.

also, on the second floor after the cut scene, Jill mode become pretty glitchy, air expanding all around as the same as the model, also happen on H scene on second floor, need to fix some camera angles and everything will be ok. also, it has way too long loading times, event with my pc it takes way too much.

pretty short game, but plenty of different poses animated, give it a try if you want, so far its the only RE game on 3D that i have played that its enjoyable. i hope to see more content from this Dev, other games that where pretty good as been taking way too long to release their content updates.... i really hope everything will run ok for this game. :FeelsBadMan:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i personally liked the sound. shooting at stone or metal gives ya a great sound resonance. you can even see where your shot landed. magazines you have swapped and dropped to floor are lying on the ground too.

if you wanna check out how nice the sound for such an early alpha game can be, simply shoot on one of those blue oxygen tanks.

tresr

Nov 15, 2017
it's 0.01 now. i'm sure the knife is just a placeholder, coded with the minimum amount of damage.

i just hope he doesn't buff the knife too much ^^. in resi 4 it was fucking op :p. shoot a los regeneratores on his knee 'till he falls down and you can knife it to death XD. krauser can be killed with knife only too.
Live by the knife die by the knife I guess lol. I still say the most overpowered weapon in the RE universe is Chris's fists, being able to punch a boulder.

But I got to say this game has a lot of potential. Love how it feels and plays like a RE game, I sure hope Capcom doesn't find out about this.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Live by the knife die by the knife I guess lol. I still say the most overpowered weapon in the RE universe is Chris's fists, being able to punch a boulder.

But I got to say this game has a lot of potential. Love how it feels and plays like a RE game, I sure hope Capcom doesn't find out about this.
yep, knife is op:

i so hope, he will also implement stupid trashy dialoges like capcom did in the first resident evil xD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tresr

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I won't be impressed if this doesn't have the tank like movement of Resi 1 and 2 where it took 20 minutes to turn around.

Also .... Jill sandwich.

Reactions: snakeup and ponyguy

EboIa Chan

Aug 27, 2017
Game plays like RE4, where you can evade the enemy easily.
Its already repeated in the thread that the weapons are weak. So don’t expect to pull a Wesker knifing Alexia to death.
If you’re running on a potato, the initial corridor will give you 1 fpm (frame per minute). There’s no option to turn down graphics, especially water detail.

EboIa Chan

Aug 27, 2017
I won't be impressed if this doesn't have the tank like movement of Resi 1 and 2 where it took 20 minutes to turn around.

Also .... Jill sandwich.
There’s a button in those games that lets you do a 180 turn. But the rotation speed is slow in the demo.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
if you want to KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
B-but why do you wanna kill the zombies??? They can rape Jill untill she is an impregnated zombie breeder... Killing zombies?? Noo:confounded:

Rest assured, its almost like that, it takes about 18 minutes! But the Dev cheated and the key C is insta turn-around! The bastard!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I'm either retarded (probably the case) or it's too laggy for me. I can't seem to use the plates I picked on the "machine". I even shot at one of them to see if that'd do something. I'm stuck at the first part. Is there a certain angle I need to be? Only thing I can do is jump down or examine the gate.

Also, I don't know if it'd help anyway but why disable options? That's stupid. Some people can't run this on cardboard setups. lol

I needed to be at a certain angle. God, 1 FPS is horrendous.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When you have the plates you just have to aim for the right spot so the "machine" as you call it and then use F. The plates end up on the machine and when you placed both, you can now open the door. The same way.. aim at it untill you have the F sign showing up and then you can hit F on the keyboard and it opens.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i have a problem with Unreal Engine i have a good lapotp but evry time i try to use Unreal Engine game is work realy slow on evry mod of graphics. Can some on help me pls ???

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys i have a problem with Unreal Engine i have a good lapotp but evry time i try to use Unreal Engine game is work realy slow on evry mod of graphics. Can some on help me pls ???
...that doesn't give us anything at all to work with.

first: tell us ya specs.
second: what game did you want to play? i assume it's not bioasshard 'cause it doesn't have graphic settings so far (and that means you are actually in the wrong thread, but fuck it).

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
...that doesn't give us anything at all to work with.

first: tell us ya specs.
second: what game did you want to play? i assume it's not bioasshard 'cause it doesn't have graphic settings so far (and that means you are actually in the wrong thread, but fuck it).
Evry game how is on Unreal Engine is working in lag and i try on other game to and i use all graphics mod but is working in la to :( I dont know whay is dont work. Evry game i played worked... but when i try a game with Unreal Engine evry game is working in lag :( Ex: Fallen Doll, Bioasshard Arena and more other game with Unreal Engine. But i dont can find the problem ..... :(

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
w
Evry game how is on Unreal Engine is working in lag and i try on other game to and i use all graphics mod but is working in la to :( I dont know whay is dont work. Evry game i played worked... but when i try a game with Unreal Engine evry game is working in lag :( Ex: Fallen Doll, Bioasshard Arena and more other game with Unreal Engine. But i dont can find the problem ..... :(
well the unreal engine is quite hardware hungry. thats why i need zo know ya pc spexs (gpu, cpu, ram, windows version and so on).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My first bet would be that your laptop might not be that good or you are running too much background programs that chew up the memory. Not to mention that built-in stock graphic cards can suck at any rate. (Ohmy, the sound of that.. can suck.. at any rate! Like a wet dream slut!:D)

Know that Unreal Engine means a real game engine, regardless the fact that this isn't exactly an A+ title. But the engine requires the same hardware resources, so if you have this issue with every game that uses Unreal Engine, and Unity, than it means that your laptop is not that good at all. Or has seriously outdated drivers. Unless you tell us something about it, like Daxter250 requested, we can't tell.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes