youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BiologicalLust-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black_Dust

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
BiologicalLust-0.3.5
Thank you so much ^_^

Reactions: youraccount69

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So, what exactly does "female protagonist added" mean? A playable female character to hopefully engage in girl/girl scenes, or another girl for the main male character to romance? It should mean the former but I've seen people mix up terms like that before. Can you be the fem-protag from the start or is it an unlocked thing in the story (like the dude taking some funky sex change medicine or something)? Is there even any actual content for the fem-protag or was the feature added without any sex scenes involving it?

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
So, what exactly does "female protagonist added" mean? A playable female character to hopefully engage in girl/girl scenes, or another girl for the main male character to romance? It should mean the former but I've seen people mix up terms like that before. Can you be the fem-protag from the start or is it an unlocked thing in the story (like the dude taking some funky sex change medicine or something)? Is there even any actual content for the fem-protag or was the feature added without any sex scenes involving it?
In this update (0.3.5) you won't be playing as the Mc, but as a woman (Seline his mentor), so it will be a usable character that will be unlocked in update 0.3.5, obviously it won't be usable only in this update, I already have in mind many other parts where we will use her instead of the Mc.
For the whole update 0.3.5 we will dress as Seline, and there will be scenes with her, and other girls.
In the next updates (which I'm already working on) she will become part of the harem of the Mc and there will be scenes with him and with other girls as well as threesome scenes (I take the opportunity to say that all the lesbian scenes are skippable).
I hope I answered all your questions ^_^

Reactions: icollectsouls

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In this update (0.3.5) you won't be playing as the Mc, but as a woman (Seline his mentor), so it will be a usable character that will be unlocked in update 0.3.5, obviously it won't be usable only in this update, I already have in mind many other parts where we will use her instead of the Mc.
For the whole update 0.3.5 we will dress as Seline, and there will be scenes with her, and other girls.
In the next updates (which I'm already working on) she will become part of the harem of the Mc and there will be scenes with him and with other girls as well as threesome scenes (I take the opportunity to say that all the lesbian scenes are skippable).
I hope I answered all your questions ^_^
Well, I don't like lesbian sex and I prefer to avoid threesomes. So playing as Seline isn't something that attracts me.

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Haha, if anything I'd prefer to see only the lesbian scenes. Sounds interesting otherwise, I'll have to give the game a shot.
The game features many lesbian scenes, so if you like them you will enjoy them,If you would like to give my game a chance I thank you ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: icollectsouls

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
Well, I don't like lesbian sex and I prefer to avoid threesomes. So playing as Seline isn't something that attracts me.
I understand your point of view, which is precisely why I put in all lesbian scenes the possibility of being skipped.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
The game automatically freezes whenever I use another app like Discord or Chrome. Is this normal?

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
The game automatically freezes whenever I use another app like Discord or Chrome. Is this normal?
Hi, so I obviously work there and find myself always having discord and browser open (I use firefox, it takes less ram) and honestly I have never had these problems in more than a year of work, so if it gives you this problem it's quite strange, I obviously just tried it and played for 15 minutes never a freeze, so I can't tell you

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Went into Liz's room to pass some time at evening, then screen turned black, and stuck that way. I can move around, but the screen remains black.

It appears the bug happens, if the Liz run quest is available. Before, and after the quest it does not happen.

Last edited:

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
so: if you look into the genre spolier on the OP, there pregnancy is listet, but not in the spoilers. just to clarify, is this a planned tag or...?

Black_Dust

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2022
so: if you look into the genre spolier on the OP, there pregnancy is listet, but not in the spoilers. just to clarify, is this a planned tag or...?
Find pregnancy in both the Halloween and Christmas specials.
In any case, pregnancy is also expected in the main series, already in version 0.4 added today you have clues

Reactions: Sossse

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Biological Lust [v0.4] [Black_Dust] [Compressed] [580MB]

/ /

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BiologicalLust-0.4

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote