Collection Video Birdway collection [2022-04-24] [Birdway]

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
you can see everything birdway ever uploaded to Iwara by looking at the their account with the wayback machine and scrubbing through the different capture dates. however you can only see the thumbnails and video titles.

I did have some stuff birdway made that I grabbed back in the day. and after looking though the collection I can confirm that they are not in this collection. however some are not great quality and some don't have titles because they were downloaded from 3rd party websites.
I also went looking around and found some other staff that was not in this collection and through everything into a feel free to have a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: georgenavy11

ferryman13

Sep 26, 2019
If we know were that torrent is then I can find someone to give seeders to that individuals.
this is the torrent site/magnet

but this appears to be the source of it:

so apparently THIS is the full magnet-

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:88d06b52ae0be2e74e1e960311a5093017525729&dn=Birdway%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce

Last edited:
Reactions: sorinshrike

ferryman13

Sep 26, 2019
you can see everything birdway ever uploaded to Iwara by looking at the their account with the wayback machine and scrubbing through the different capture dates. however you can only see the thumbnails and video titles.

I did have some stuff birdway made that I grabbed back in the day. and after looking though the collection I can confirm that they are not in this collection. however some are not great quality and some don't have titles because they were downloaded from 3rd party websites.
I also went looking around and found some other staff that was not in this collection and through everything into a mega folder feel free to have a look.
The stuff on his Iwara is a fraction of what was on his patreon, stuff life Futanari Accademy 1 and 2 and at least 40 other videos and gifs for his patreon tier 1 and 2 requests are not present in any waybackmachine records

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
The stuff on his Iwara is a fraction of what was on his patreon, stuff life Futanari Accademy 1 and 2 and at least 40 other videos and gifs for his patreon tier 1 and 2 requests are not present in any waybackmachine records
you would think there would be a lot of reuploads of their stuff considering how popular they were. like every post on Iwara got like 50k+ likes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
you would think there would be a lot of reuploads of their stuff considering how popular they were. like every post on Iwara got like 50k+ likes
People didn't think that the content will just disappear.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
so apparently THIS is the full magnet-

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:88d06b52ae0be2e74e1e960311a5093017525729&dn=Birdway%20Collection&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce
Thank...Huh? Look like the user is still seeding but it will take like a month or two to get it all.

CuirCuir I got a huge task for you since you know more about torrents then I do. Can you get the content from this and update the thread. It still being seed but it ETA will fluctuate for a month or 3 months. It like 66.62 GB.

This is gonna to be a sorting nightmare for me...

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thank...Huh? Look like the user is still seeding but it will take like a month or two to get it all.

CuirCuir I got a huge task for you since you know more about torrents then I do. Can you get the content from this and update the thread. I still being seed but it ETA will fluctuate for a month or 3 months. It like 66.62 GB.

I doubt this is complete because all the archives in OP weigh 75GB or something.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I doubt this is complete because all the archives in OP weigh 75GB or something.
69,25 GB in archive to be specific.

CuirCuir I got a huge task for you since you know more about torrents then I do. Can you get the content from this and update the thread. I still being seed but it ETA will fluctuate for a month or 3 months. It like 66.62 GB.

There's currently 2 seeders on it, with a shitty connection (or they limited the upload in their client), not much I can do in that case except hopping more seed will reconnect.

To eventually dedup what's is here against the magnet link, I'll need to download it fully first and seeing how long it would currently take (months) my issue wouldn't be time but that those 2 seeders disappear before I download everything.

zombod

Feb 16, 2018

for me its staying around 4 - 5 days and getting 40 - 500 KiB/s. I don't know what that would mean for me to get a higher down speed.

ferryman13

Sep 26, 2019
The content of your Birdway MMD 1-2-3-4-5 do not constitute anything that was in his patreon (or even his as far as i can google), that 65gb is almost exclusively his patreon stuff or things that are currently in his iwara

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
User say it mostly Patreon stuff. So it better to find out what we do have or not from this.
for me its staying around 4 - 5 days and getting 40 - 500 KiB/s. I don't know what that would mean for me to get a higher down speed.
NOW it is because the client added more seeder into the torrent.

Last edited:

ferryman13

Sep 26, 2019
User say it mostly Patreon stuff. So it better to find out what we do have or not from this.

There are multiple full-length movies that were made by birdway for his patreon
is not in rf96 's archive, that torrent literally has every single public AND private patreon movie AND gif that birdway released. from what i've seen at least half of the content is not public

Reactions: Hobmat70

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
oh, lol. I don't really know much about torrents. sorry if it came off as me being condescending.
It's okey
There are multiple full-length movies that were made by birdway for his patreon
is not in rf96 's archive, that torrent literally has every single public AND private patreon movie AND gif that birdway released. from what i've seen at least half of the content is not public
I guess we stuck gold then if I or someone else download all of this.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021

Yeah, it's probably because I'm seeding full blast with 2 seedboxs. That's how it work, once I downloaded some bit of it, it's seeded to other and take the load from the original seeders so he can give me the rest.

Reactions: ferryman13

ferryman13

Sep 26, 2019
I'm at 89.3% (ill edit the % as it goes up) on the download. ill upload all of it to a mega folder and post it when its finished. but before i do ill need to look through it all and split it just to get around mega TOS. so the the other half will be on a google drive. ill keep the file paths the same so you should be able to just download both and put them together without any problems.
I also thing there is a chance that there is some stuff missing from birdways Iwara. ill make a txt with the names of missing content in it and drop it in the mega folder if I do find that to be true.
after that i'll look at all the stuff i got from other places and is if its in the download just to make sure it has everything i have.
or if someone beats me to uploading it ill just post the txt and stuff i found that were not in the torrent here...
Not even gonna lie i downloaded a 33gb birdway archive before this and realised that most of the stuff it had was public, it was by sheer luck I found that 66gb magnet and even more luck that i looked through and realised it had nearly everything
CuirCuir the god
applause-the-rock.gif

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Not even gonna lie i downloaded a 33gb birdway archive before this and realised that most of the stuff it had was public, it was by sheer luck I found that 66gb magnet and even more luck that i looked through and realised it had nearly everything
CuirCuir the god
View attachment 1781920
Almost finished downloading, after that it will be deduping everything (the magnet link + F95zone content) and then making a temporary, unsorted torrent of everything for RD8K to work.

Reactions: ferryman13

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
then making a temporary, unsorted torrent of everything for RD8K to work.
You don't need to do that since I'm also leeching the torrent as well. I'm at 96.9% so I should be done within a hour or two if it not stalled again. All I'm mostly gonna do is sort out all the duplicated by using OP collection as a reference. Since this user no longer has a Patreon page from me to use to sort out content. This might be bigger then my Bewyx archive just from looking at it.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
You don't need to do that since I'm also leeching the torrent as well. I'm at 96.9% so I should be done within a hour or two if it not stalled again. All I'm mostly gonna do is sort out all the duplicated by using OP collection as a reference. Since this user no longer has a Patreon page from me to use to sort out content. This might be bigger then my Bewyx archive just from looking at it.
I already have everything (non compressed) from OP, so I will use OP against the magnet to auto-clean duplicate, it will not be lost because doing a proper sorting will take time, so in that time at least all the content (or almost) will be available for other.

Reactions: ReichLoli