Collection Video Birdway collection [2022-04-24] [Birdway]

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021

Okay here it is let me know what is missing and i can see what i can find in my files.
Damn where u get those :LOL: thanks for expanding my empire:ROFLMAO:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Damn where u get those :LOL: thanks for expanding my empire:ROFLMAO:
I was on their patreon long ago before Birdway decided to leave. So a lot of those was from their patreon and also their ecchi iwara long ago. That page is still up but a lot of vids are gone from it.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I was on their patreon long ago before Birdway decided to leave. So a lot of those was from their patreon and also their ecchi iwara long ago. That page is still up but a lot of vids are gone from it.
And because of that I won't have any reference of what video was release in what pacific time in order to sort this. Soo I'm just gonna remove the duplicates and added your collection as "missing videos found."

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
And because of that I won't have any reference of what video was release in what pacific time in order to sort this. Soo I'm just gonna remove the duplicates and added your collection as "missing videos found."
Cool i just hoping that should help fill the collection a bit. I'll still search my files.

thisthat

Jul 26, 2018
can someone fix the torrent? When I click on it it just loads a bunch of text rather than the torrent

BeepBopActivity

Jun 28, 2022

Okay here it is let me know what is missing and i can see what i can find in my files.
Sorry to bother but is there a way you could send me the files or a different link? Every time I click either link it tells me that "This file does not exist"

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
updated link, please make sure to do complications and such and also add these with videos that are there.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Pls can someone tell me what is the link for the full content you already found, i want to download it. Thanks for your work