Collection Video Birdway collection [2022-04-24] [Birdway]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okey I got everything sort, but it gonna to take me hours to upload this to the cloud. Will update this post once I have everything uploaded.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okey I got everything sort, but it gonna to take me hours to upload this to the cloud. Will update this post once I have everything uploaded.
Birdway Archive Collection (Sorted) [128.65 GB]
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl3YVhobGJHUnlZV2x1TG1OdmJTOXNMMGhVYTAxcFRuaEY=
Use a format site you prefer for encryption and decode this link twice to get this archive. Sorry about the extra steps you need to take.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remove all the low res version and duplicated videos by using the main collection from the torrent as a reference. Some videos I couldn't find in the main collection or source. So they were added in the "missing videos" folder if you can guess were they go into. I may end up updated this post with Preview images if you really wanna know what your downloading into. Have fun with this.

Last edited:

NietbestaandNL013

Aug 15, 2022
Use a format site you prefer for encryption and decode this link twice to get this archive. Sorry about the extra steps you need to take.

I remove all the low res version and duplicated videos by using the main collection from the torrent as a reference. Some videos I couldn't find in the main collection or source. So they were added in the "missing videos" folder if you can guess were they go into. I may end up updated this post with Preview images if you really wanna know what your downloading into. Have fun with this.
Any sites you recommend i'm kinda new to this so the hole encrypt/decode thing I don't really understand

Wait nvm got it.

Anyway Thanks for all the effort :)

endlessvn2604

Aug 30, 2018
I'm sure that there are a lot of videos in the top thread that are NOT made by Birdway! Especially MMD, you made me downloaded all of them and I just realized afther that... Disappointed!
In addition, there are a lot of stuffs inside were re-uploaded by a Thief named "funtracer" or " TracerBlogFun", who rarely includes the Author/Credit in his posts(not here)

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I'm sure that there are a lot of videos in the top thread that are NOT made by Birdway! Especially MMD, you made me downloaded all of them and I just realized afther that... Disappointed!
In addition, there are a lot of stuffs inside were re-uploaded by a Thief named "funtracer" or " TracerBlogFun", who rarely includes the Author/Credit in his posts(not here)
Lucky for me the vids i have was when i was in is patreon.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you download the collection from me. I just say before within this thread that I don't know the artist content and their no way of sourcing the origin of these videos. So I just took the torrent collection with face value and use that as a reference. Then remove all the duplicated videos since everything was already organize from it. Sorry in advance if some videos included weren't by Birdway.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Preview Images has been updated to my archive post. Purb and endlessvn2604 Let me know what content doesn't belong to the artist or what missing. That way I can sort this out correct because I'm not too clear on what content is his or what isn't.

Last edited: