Collection Video Birdway collection [2022-04-24] [Birdway]

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Okay first time doing a torrent, this is all the files, i think so far that i might have to recheck so i hope someone can also re-update the pages with the files. rf96 let me know if anything is missing.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Okay first time doing a torrent, this is all the files, i think so far that i might have to recheck so i hope someone can also re-update the pages with the files. rf96 let me know if anything is missing.
i don't torrents and i don't know this artist, i just made the thread

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
i don't torrents and i don't know this artist, i just made the thread
Got it but i do hope this has everything that can do with Birdway.

Reactions: rf96

Juni221

Jul 25, 2021
Where did you get these? From what I can tell all the files from the OP are 89-109 gigs, while this is just 34gigs

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Also tried Wayback Machine to get his older vids, but i think these might be the only vids missing from the collection.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Ok after licking every birdway files the total is 68.6 gb of 255 files, not including mmds (didn't like those)

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Ok after licking every birdway files the total is 68.6 gb of 255 files, not including mmds (didn't like those)
Yeah i posted majority on my NaughtyMachinma page, trying to find his really old ones back on Iwara.

lolsarlops

Aug 16, 2020
Would someone be able to create a mega with the stuff? I ain't got enough space to torrent sadly....... I would apreciate it alot.

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
I actually was a Birdway patron basically from when it opened until it closed. I'll dig through some old external drives and see what I can find.

Reactions: lolsarlops

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
A lot of it is very disorganized, I didn't start properly sorting my MMD stuff until around 2019 unfortunately. But I'm 99% sure I've got Mr. Saxobeat and the vast majority of the 2016-2018 stuff. Once I get the stuff a bit better organized and can actually post links I'll at least temporarily get some of the old stuff up.

doyoulike4

Nov 10, 2017
Okay, 100% have Mr. Saxobeat and have things mostly sorted now. Idk where to upload it/how best to send it to Purb but I've definitely got that one.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Okay, 100% have Mr. Saxobeat and have things mostly sorted now. Idk where to upload it/how best to send it to Purb but I've definitely got that one.
You can try using Mega for one or any of the other websites like Gofile.