VN Ren'Py Abandoned Birthday Present [v0.96] [Spooky666]

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Something about the proportions seems a bit odd. Most loli-characters have the problem that the head seems to big for the slender body. I think it's because they just make the body small and leave a normal-sized teenage-head on it. But characters that seem to be young also have a young looking head. I like the new girl, body is the way I like them and face looks likeable. Just a little to big for the body. Don't know if just resizing would help here, but would recommend if you could adjust it here and there a bit

Oh, and thanks for the nice pictures, as always ;)

BigDaddyJJ

Mar 7, 2021
Noegrets
Thank you for this quick little fap gem :sneaky: I've been playing a lot of very detailed VN's but sometimes you just want to get to the good bits and bust a nut :LOL:

This game checked all of my fantasy boxes, especially when Dad just kept filling her over and over, and the preggo shots at the end! The only other game I've found like this (that was short and had daughter/creampie/preggo/etc) was Konk Island and (though not as short) Shoujo Dominance (My Precious Reina). I wish there were more :confused:
And, I absolutely love the model you've come up with, and the fact that we can choose the age, 5 stars there.
It did seem a little rushed near the end, but the bonus preggo shots were great (future dialog/path update going that route maybe?).

I can see from reading previous posts you've taken a lot of various feedback and have done a fairly good job of integrating what you can while not taking away too much from the initial plan you had for it (as far as I can tell anyway), and I'm really looking forward to what you do next.

Do you have a SubscribeStar? If not you should set one up, it's much better than Patreon for this type of genre, and I would love to support you and your future endeavors. I'm not very good at renders, but I do have some ideas on how we could expand the storyline a little more and possibly turn it into a full-length story (while keeping this initial demo around as well).

Cheers!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This is a great game, but wish it was longer! Any plans to extend this to a longer game, with more story (and more action hopefully)? Daughter character is perfect. Only suggestion would be to age up the MC, especially with that long hair he looks way too young

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Okay. If some people liked it, I’ll get back to it then. Any suggestions on story?
I was working a bit on her doing a ballet practice/stripclub renders, but not much connection to previous story. Could be a prologue/ imagining part? I’m not a great writer. I mostly like making renders.
Glad to hear you're still planning to work on this game! Ballet would be a great idea, there's a lot of other ideas you can do to including cheerleading practice, homework sessions, movie night, etc. If you create a mother character too you can also explore sneaky sex with the daughter, and slower corruption story lines in a longer game

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
If you dont work on the game, tag it as abandoned or onhold, but stop uploading fan arts from different games.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi team. I couldn’t figure out the virus people said they were getting so didn’t seem worth posting more. Nobody wants viruses. Also not sure why it wasn’t running for others. Didn’t get any other feed back after last update so Kinda took the wind out of my sails.

are you using a custom icon?

pytom talked about this on his forum that sometime the custom icon can trigger a false virus warning

jondak

Jun 15, 2017
it doesnt open when ı double click
I think is about the way you are trying to run the game . When i try to run it via remote desktop it complains about the lack of video card. When i run it directly on the same windows it works.

So i force another video render when i play via remote like this:

Hold down shift key and launch the game via double click. The next screen will appear:

1661332888950.png

I forced Angle Renderer and press quit on the bottom of page. Then the game launches normally.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: bobcate
3.00 star(s) 11 Votes