VN Ren'Py Abandoned Birthday Present [v0.96] [Spooky666]

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-11-26
The game is on page 26 only for games Renpy, it brings life that hardness huh, since November without update, is waiting for what DV !!! :sleep:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Moricano

That's actually incorrect the actual release date is Jun 21, 2020 when the thread was made the other dates listed are only listing when the last update was uploaded. I think the game is mostly completed.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I think the game is mostly completed.
:unsure: Is this almost complete, so the content is just what it has in it, it must be Demo style game, with the minimum of things ... Short games like that, I don’t even like to play when the time is getting better.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Moricano

This was done by Noegrets (Spooky666) who was basically just seeing what they could throw together over 4 hours on a Sunday.

Noegrets

Is the game complete? If it is can you report the OP (original post) and state that the game is completed so that the thread will get the completed tag. Thanks.

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
Hi team. I couldn’t figure out the virus people said they were getting so didn’t seem worth posting more. Nobody wants viruses. Also not sure why it wasn’t running for others. Didn’t get any other feed back after last update so Kinda took the wind out of my sails.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Noegrets

Virus reports with renpy games are quite common and are almost always false positives. Usually something that is done in the .exe like part of a code or something the junkier the virus scanner the higher the chances of false positives.

One good site to use is

Reactions: DoctorPervic

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Yea my machine will freak out whenever I download an exe file that is not registered with Microsoft or something, so it is completely normal. If you are downloading from F95 Im pretty sure anything on here is completely safe.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Didn’t get any other feed back after last update so Kinda took the wind out of my sails.
If that's the problem: This Thread is one of 2 or 3 I have in my watch list, that I read completely. Most of the others (could be 30 or 40) I only have there to remember me when a new version is available. Would wish you could make more. I really like the style and the story. At some point it rushes a bit, but until then it was really good. And not bad afterwards. I really would like to see more of your writing and pictures in an expanded Story.
Plus the girl is a real beauty. Not enough girls out there with small breasts and a cute face.

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
Hi team. I couldn’t figure out the virus people said they were getting so didn’t seem worth posting more. Nobody wants viruses. Also not sure why it wasn’t running for others. Didn’t get any other feed back after last update so Kinda took the wind out of my sails.

If it helps, I never got any virus notifications. And I know I am very bad at giving feedback to creators. I only gave some vague thank you. I think that is a problem for most of us. If we like something we just quietly enjoy it. It is only when we don't like something that we really start engaging. So let me say that I really enjoy this one, like the dude above me said, the girl in it is kinda unique. Most girls in these games have D-cups and/or larger, which are nice but variety is the spice of life. Sometimes you want them small, too!

So thank you Noegrets for this little game! Again, I really enjoyed it.

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
Okay. If some people liked it, I’ll get back to it then. Any suggestions on story?
I was working a bit on her doing a ballet practice/stripclub renders, but not much connection to previous story. Could be a prologue/ imagining part? I’m not a great writer. I mostly like making renders.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I loved your story and think its a great start. ballet practice sounds best, or could be gymnastics is good too. lots of leg spreading and nice leotard pussy slips.

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
I never got any virus alerts either.

Not sure on where you could go with the story. I really liked what you've done so far and it would be awesome to see some more.

Do you post renders on anywhere like Pixiv, Deviantart or Slushe? Would be cool to see some more of your work.

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
Okay. If some people liked it, I’ll get back to it then. Any suggestions on story?
I was working a bit on her doing a ballet practice/stripclub renders, but not much connection to previous story. Could be a prologue/ imagining part? I’m not a great writer. I mostly like making renders.

Yeah, ballet practice sounds nice. Maybe the thing that makes the MC see her in a sexual light? Maybe the MC could then "encourage" her to dance a little more risque? It could be a cool prologue.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
I mostly like when the girl is naiv about the whole thing. It is making her kind of pure and you can help her exploring sexuality. Like making stupid things and suggestions (but please not to stupid), being extremely curious but also shy and maybe a little bit embarrassed about some things. That's how she was in your story at the beginning. And if you could go on like that I would really appreciate it. She can grow over time and be more mature about it. But not to fast ;)
That's kind of my thing.
Also you could add more girls. Friends of the daughter maybe.

Idea for a story: The present for the daughter is something like an advent calendar. Everyday there is a task she has to do, a present she get or a place she will make a trip to. Of course always with her daddy. And it has to be erotic or one of the two/someone they know or new they meet on the way/the circumstances help to make it sexy. You could add the ballet practice to be be the first present in the calender. It could be good if they have a private lesson only with daughter and father. But I would suggest making it a group session with other girls of her age. Could be like "Look how easy it is when he holds me with his strong arms. (And it feels so good down there where his fingers are touching)" "Oh, I want that too! Could you also hold me like her, uncle?" "Me too!" "Me too!"
With some "accidents" or a brave girls that hates her old and scratchy ballet gown and wants to practice a bit more free (full nude or partially nude). And maybe some of her friends want to follow her example.

Hope I could give you some nice ideas ;)
But no matter what you do: I will play it and I'm sure I will like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoctorPervic

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
I mostly like when the girl is naiv about the whole thing. It is making her kind of pure and you can help her exploring sexuality. Like making stupid things and suggestions (but please not to stupid), being extremely curious but also shy and maybe a little bit embarrassed about some things. That's how she was in your story at the beginning. And if you could go on like that I would really appreciate it. She can grow over time and be more mature about it. But not to fast ;)
That's kind of my thing.
Also you could add more girls. Friends of the daughter maybe.

Idea for a story: The present for the daughter is something like an advent calendar. Everyday there is a task she has to do, a present she get or a place she will make a trip to. Of course always with her daddy. And it has to be erotic or one of the two/someone they know or new they meet on the way/the circumstances help to make it sexy. You could add the ballet practice to be be the first present in the calender. It could be good if they have a private lesson only with daughter and father. But I would suggest making it a group session with other girls of her age. Could be like "Look how easy it is when he holds me with his strong arms. (And it feels so good down there where his fingers are touching)" "Oh, I want that too! Could you also hold me like her, uncle?" "Me too!" "Me too!"
With some "accidents" or a brave girls that hates her old and scratchy ballet gown and wants to practice a bit more free (full nude or partially nude). And maybe some of her friends want to follow her example.

Hope I could give you some nice ideas ;)
But no matter what you do: I will play it and I'm sure I will like it.
thanks for the ideas

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Something about the proportions seems a bit odd. Most loli-characters have the problem that the head seems to big for the slender body. I think it's because they just make the body small and leave a normal-sized teenage-head on it. But characters that seem to be young also have a young looking head. I like the new girl, body is the way I like them and face looks likeable. Just a little to big for the body. Don't know if just resizing would help here, but would recommend if you could adjust it here and there a bit

Oh, and thanks for the nice pictures, as always ;)

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes