xDDos

Feb 7, 2018
Hey UnknownError,

I hope you're doing well! Wanted to give props to your game project. It's seriously impressive, man. Your creativity and attention to detail really shine through.
I believe is a true work of art, a great Ero game. Your game has inspired me, and I know that it has inspired many others, as we strive to learn the arts of drawing and programming.

Also wanted to give a shoutout to your strength through tough times. Your work is a testament to your determination and resilience. Proud to say I'm one of many inspired by you.

That Dr. Manhattan reference though... I almost peed myself laughing! Your sense of humor is top-notch.

Thanks for all the hard work, Your contributions to the gaming community are a true gift.

Cheers!

Anyone has some kind of HowTo for Mods? As I see some people have allready made some.
Found it sorry im dumb for other people https://f95zone.to/threads/bitchbreaker-modding-ressources.64964/

Last edited:

diggem

Mar 29, 2019
Hey UnknownError,

I hope you're doing well! Wanted to give props to your game project. It's seriously impressive, man. Your creativity and attention to detail really shine through.
I believe is a true work of art, a great Ero game. Your game has inspired me, and I know that it has inspired many others, as we strive to learn the arts of drawing and programming.

Also wanted to give a shoutout to your strength through tough times. Your work is a testament to your determination and resilience. Proud to say I'm one of many inspired by you.

That Dr. Manhattan reference though... I almost peed myself laughing! Your sense of humor is top-notch.

Thanks for all the hard work, Your contributions to the gaming community are a true gift.

Cheers!

Anyone has some kind of HowTo for Mods? As I see some people have allready made some.
Found it sorry im dumb for other people https://f95zone.to/threads/bitchbreaker-modding-ressources.64964/
Was also looking for this, thanks for linking to it.

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
Game never indicates if content is over. Can somebody help me?

I have ride me, gloryhole and cum on sugar's pussy option as last ones. Are there more content or done?

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Game never indicates if content is over. Can somebody help me?

I have ride me, gloryhole and cum on sugar's pussy option as last ones. Are there more content or done?
There are 5 board meetings, actual sex with the Bitch and a blowjob where Sugar's watching.

Reactions: pelemurat

artolife

Jun 26, 2017
i love it.
BDSM domination is properly covered.
I wait for the final patch that finally makes that bitch permanently obedient, no matter how long it takes.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Are you managing on your own? Or can we help?
Dev says he's decided to switch to a monthly update system, does one month of updates then just decides "fuck it...". Help is prolly not what the dev cares about. Help with money if you're naive, or help with just adding code yourself/modding if you're not. Or don't help at all, like most of us! Why? Because games fall by the wayside on this site all the time, but this dev is I guess a masochist?

Dec 30, 2018
the game doesnt let me undress her completely, despite her slut level being maxxed...

judging by the game files it should not happen but maybe my savehas been busted???

p.s. it may have smth to do with a random bug with the slap button, im doin another run to see if everything works

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
the game doesnt let me undress her completely, despite her slut level being maxxed...
The pregnancy meter doesn't seem to do anything either. Nor can you make her go out naked in public despite having the correct stuff maxed, but sometimes you can make her walk around completely bottomless because there are some bugs in the clothing system...

Point is that functionality in this game can be a bit of a crapshoot, hopefully it gets fixed by 2025!

Reactions: quiboune
Dec 30, 2018
The pregnancy meter doesn't seem to do anything either. Nor can you make her go out naked in public despite having the correct stuff maxed, but sometimes you can make her walk around completely bottomless because there are some bugs in the clothing system...

Point is that functionality in this game can be a bit of a crapshoot, hopefully it gets fixed by 2025!
it is indeed a bit messy, there might be some errors related to the whore_level variable and the presence of different attributes (for example, if Bitch does not wear a bra the whore_adjustment requirement goes up by 20) but I know very little of python programming

However, to fully undress her, you need to play with such variables and proceed with every layer.
As an example,to remove her default outfit (if you have the whore_level maxed)
you need to remove (in this order):
shirt
bra
Jacket
pants
panties

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
it is indeed a bit messy, there might be some errors related to the whore_level variable and the presence of different attributes (for example, if Bitch does not wear a bra the whore_adjustment requirement goes up by 20) but I know very little of python programming

However, to fully undress her, you need to play with such variables and proceed with every layer.
shirt
bra
Jacket
pants
panties
My point is that the player can't tell if this is intentionally a mini-game (which would be an interesting design choice), or just bugs. But since game makes no attempt at drawing attention to this/dialogue, I've been assuming it's a bug, not a feature.

Reactions: General Skywalker
Dec 30, 2018
My point is that the player can't tell if this is intentionally a mini-game (which would be an interesting design choice), or just bugs. But since game makes no attempt at drawing attention to this/dialogue, I've been assuming it's a bug, not a feature.
damn right, brother.
Im confident he will address them in the not so distant future doe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slowpersun
Dec 30, 2018

shirt
bra
Jacket
pants
panties
ok no whatever I said was wrong because I already changed some values in clothingmenu.rpy
Im currently trying to change more stuff so I can just pick any piece of clothing I want
UPDATE
ok I just deleted a bunch of numbers and now I can just pick any cloth I want,the remove option for the moonlight dress disappeared (I can remove it by picking either a shirt or pants) and it still dont let me remove her bra unless I also pick a shirt first, but I think I can fix it soon

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
ok I managed to fix the bra issue

now everything but the moonlight dress can be equipped and unequipped, I dont know if it works without a maxxed whore level but one can easily modify that one via console

simply replace this file in the "game" folder and you're good
P.S. I noticed a bug during the blowjob sequence where it will give her the last equipped panties, but they go away if you select the prompted "naked" option

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes