bubge

Apr 29, 2021
man this game really pushed my buttons. idk what it was, the trainer with a MILF, the aunt relation, or just the whole 80s aesthetic, but i really enjoyed it. shame there isn't much content, any similar games?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
man this game really pushed my buttons. idk what it was, the trainer with a MILF, the aunt relation, or just the whole 80s aesthetic, but i really enjoyed it. shame there isn't much content, any similar games?
Trainer of a MILF, corporate set up, power inversion (MC trains his boss... well, kind of), comedic tone, well integrated non frustrating grind and some other similarities: https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-12a-adventanyx.45441/

Sadly, it contains 100% less NES / SNES music tracks, but still pretty great.

Reactions: crisbr

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
corporate set up, power inversion (MC trains his boss... well, kind of)
This + corruption is what I think makes this game so good. Making of An Office Bimbo by scoperative is great because of the same reasons, but that one loses because of how limited the gameplay is. I wish we got more games like these but if there's a company the MC is always the CEO with infinite money that trains the secretary or something.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
This + corruption is what I think makes this game so good. Making of An Office Bimbo by scoperative is great because of the same reasons, but that one loses because of how limited the gameplay is. I wish we got more games like these but if there's a company the MC is always the CEO with infinite money that trains the secretary or something.
Is the game you mentioned on f95? I cant seem to find it.

Reactions: crisbr

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
It's on tfgames.site, rather short but very fun. Pretty sure it's not getting updated again though.
wow, i never even knew this site existed. does it have any more games not on f95? it looks a bit shady, is there any reason to worry?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
does it have any more games not on f95?
I think so, but most aren't worth the time. You might have to guess a little based on the little info they provide.
it looks a bit shady, is there any reason to worry?
I suppose it does look a little weird, but I've never had any issues with it. A bunch of big devs post their games there, and this might be a weird metric but if they trust it enough to do that it's probably not that bad a place.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
I think so, but most aren't worth the time. You might have to guess a little based on the little info they provide.

I suppose it does look a little weird, but I've never had any issues with it. A bunch of big devs post their games there, and this might be a weird metric but if they trust it enough to do that it's probably not that bad a place.
I see, thank you! Too bad the game is text-only, i actually really enjoy the art of OP, it has charm

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Well, this totally flip switches on a little bit of sadism, Great game to enjoy, though a little griddy.

Also is Sugar corruptable or nah?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just checked changelog.

The last message is about v0.012 but on tytle we having v0.2. Big gap...

upd. Still more like male office slave simulator the bitch trainer. Totally misguiding title.

Last edited:

vizard

Jan 13, 2018
anyone know hoow fuck her like in the new version ?
manage to get cuckquen event in lobby section

vizard

Jan 13, 2018
Try my saves and the option to fuck the bitch you'll only be able to do it if you summon her on you office, you have to choose private coercion
And then choose sex option
yeah the sex option never came out so i dont really what need to do, how do you unlock that ?
thank for the save

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes