Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
From my understanding he takes his time before releasing the next update. Wait for this Christmas for the next one.
Yes, it was 'Abandoned' for a year or more, then they posted an update. They (the Dev) was around for a little while and went silent again. My understanding is that game is done in their spare time, when they had time. So we should just wait and see if they have the time to update it once again! :>)

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Yes, it was 'Abandoned' for a year or more, then they posted an update. They (the Dev) was around for a little while and went silent again. My understanding is that game is done in their spare time, when they had time. So we should just wait and see if they have the time to update it once again! :>)
You can write he, it's a single-man production of a very masculine gigachad.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I was a little confused about being marked abandoned yet updating just today.

But after looking through their patreon... it looks like "todays" update is just a recent leak of the last patreon update (a small bugfix version) that was posted on patreon for contributors 10 months ago.
10 months ago also being when total communication silence from this dev started.

Nov 15, 2021
I was a little confused about being marked abandoned yet updating just today.

But after looking through their patreon... it looks like "todays" update is just a recent leak of the last patreon update (a small bugfix version) that was posted on patreon for contributors 10 months ago.
10 months ago also being when total communication silence from this dev started.
The last radio silence was a lot longer. Which is reason to hope that it'll make another comeback, but it's also reason to try to forget about it until it does.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BitchBreaker-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
BitchBreaker-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Change logs please

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Change logs please
95% of the time, changelogs are in the OP.
v0.21
Bug fixes
Minor rework of the furniture system.
Added possible cum layer to Max's Lair (For a future favor.)
Added missing CRT filters for some menus.
Added more mods.
Added the option to mute the music in Max's lair without muting all music.
More bug fixes.
Added more bugs.
Bug Fixes:
The "private coercion" bug is fixed.
Fixed an issue with a clothing item (pants) being incorrectly named.
Fixed numerous bugs related to incorrectly spelled wards. (Seriously. I need to stop coding under the influence.)
Fixed an issue related to images not displaying correctly in the "Let me touch something" favor.
Fixed an issue that occasionally caused crashes when rapidly opening and closing the PC menu (Why someone would do this, I don't know.)
Fixed an issue with choices not registering correctly in the Boardroom Meetings.
Fixed an issue with a work menu image remaining after the menu was closed.
Fixed an issue certain talk choices leading back to the main menu.
Misc.
Mods:
Cow Bikini underwear set
New body writing choices.
A full clothing set.
A full furniture set.

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
Despite being Version 0.2, I was amazed by the amount of content and interactions. The artwork isn't amazing, but it has its charm, combined with the style proposed in the game. I very much hope that in the future the Dev will come back with more updates.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes