ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
sad_trombone.wav

is anyone here in his patreon? I really like his work and have been following him for years, but everytime he disappears I fear for the worst :eek:
I heard from him a few months ago on his patreon. He was alive then, but idk whats going on atm. It even took him like 3 months to reply to my hello lol. It's one of those you have to wait kind of games. And its one of the few games im looking forward to the most so i get how disheartening it is. Ill try reaching out again once my phone is fixed. Verizon fucked up and now im not getting text messages and i need that for my code to login to patreon lmao. T_T

Chocolate1837

Feb 18, 2022
I heard from him a few months ago on his patreon. He was alive then, but idk whats going on atm. It even took him like 3 months to reply to my hello lol. It's one of those you have to wait kind of games. And its one of the few games im looking forward to the most so i get how disheartening it is. Ill try reaching out again once my phone is fixed. Verizon fucked up and now im not getting text messages and i need that for my code to login to patreon lmao. T_T
He also responded to me a while back now (December), I was asking if everything is okay with him and what the future of the game holds. He said that things were better now but things weren't the best. Unfortunetely he didn't divulge any info on if the game would continue. I can only guess real life shit has gotten in the way which has taken up a lot of his time and energy.

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
In the latest version 0.21, how many submission "Break points" can we reach? And is there "Break points" associated to other parameters such as Arousal, Tension or Anger ?

Reactions: Mastershake

virusexe

Jan 11, 2018
i'm no remember, the break points are get by complete history events by first time, for example, defeat the boss in the race or humiliate her in the meeting

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes