RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
No, its another proof that there is no reason to not change your locale and go bother with unsuported programs like locale emulators.
An extremely niche edge case at best.

I really don't see much point in jumping through the hoops of system setting shenanigans when a simple freeware prog nets you the same end result from context menu. Or, y'know, people archiving stuff in formats that don't have inherent issues with non-Latin symbols in the first place - which is literally a matter of picking a different option from that selfsame context menu.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, they have a ci-en page.

They post a lot of concept art and extra drawing on it too which is nice.

Reactions: NPCspaghetti

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
all the games say I need a dll that didn't come with it. Can someone supply that please?
Change locale to japanese and also install all the RPG Maker RTP, cause i think each of the games used a different version of RPG Maker, otherwise they have all the files needed as they are. If you would google it out, you would had the answer that you need to install the RTP in 5 seconds.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
here is my google drive mirror:

saves are not included!
you can find them in here, in this thread.
with that said, there is no need for me to include them as well.

Reactions: f9account

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
Nopy download seems to be missing pictures for the games only the first game did not crash from missing pictures

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Nopy download seems to be missing pictures for the games only the first game did not crash from missing pictures
That's an issue with JP filenames getting scrambled during extraction if you don't jump through a few hoops, because .zip a shit for those. Extensively discussed a few pages back.

CorinaKresnik

Jul 31, 2020
Change locale to japanese and also install all the RPG Maker RTP, cause i think each of the games used a different version of RPG Maker, otherwise they have all the files needed as they are. If you would google it out, you would had the answer that you need to install the RTP in 5 seconds.
Can you also link the rtp, because none of the rtp links I've seen on this sight have worked

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
They are linked on the page of the company who made RPG Maker they are freeware downloads.

Robberbaron

Oct 8, 2017
In which episode would you find these scenes?

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
this games seem interesting, but are there really 6 games on 500mb? sounds that they are very short games

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes