WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
:(( yeah i didn't go to that web because i thought it would be the same, so i change the region instead. Because it's just the same result, which is we're able to play it, so yeah glad that someone had the same problem as me XD
I think when you posted issue the first time or before you posted it. I was planning to try it out. Since I look at the combined compress files, that the one that gave me broken link to image. I went back to svscomic site and found another one that just version 6. I test that and it works and resolved the issue you and i were having. It was missing image path or image file on the other compress. However I do have the Japanese Locale Emulator and it been working for certain games that need it. I didnt want to change the settings on my system.

Reactions: Reversedh

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
After i have access to the top floor where i look down the window and see the 4-digit password, game won't let me go back and there's nothing in the either the toilet or the lounge where everyone is cooped up

either i got softlocked or im just dumb
1598109569201.png

Gman360

Feb 5, 2018
im at the same point and dont know how to pass it , but at this point you should have the 3rd card and ther is no need for it maybe someone knows a way

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
After i have access to the top floor where i look down the window and see the 4-digit password, game won't let me go back and there's nothing in the either the toilet or the lounge where everyone is cooped up

either i got softlocked or im just dumb
View attachment 782678
You must return to the rest area where game begins (and maybe speak with the researcher guy). There should be story scene.

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
anyone knows the combination for the safe?

edit: nvm it's 7/19/13 left right left order

great now im stuck in this big yellow room with nothing to interact to 1599380674388.png

Last edited:

tempest321

Feb 9, 2020
When loading up an ep it crashes due to a missing files. Do i need to to anything after unpacking it? It also says there's 11 files it wants to overwrite.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes