Oir

Nov 5, 2018
From what i remember one of the bad endings in the 5th game made her get pregnant, in fact i do remember she explained in one of the games that she can get pregnant if shes assaulted by multiple enemies which will make the seal at some point break as its mainained by her as well. Thats why in each game when she gets caught by two or more monsters its a bad ending.
I was moreso referencing the latest game but you're right. If she's absolutely mentally broken (as she is in some (many) of the bad ends) the seal can be undone that way as well!

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Any news about new works / projects? 6 chapters released, but I think developers can found ideas to 10+ ^ _ ^

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So I don't know if it's just me but every game after the first I get an error almost immediately that the game can't find a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
So I don't know if it's just me but every game after the first I get an error almost immediately that the game can't find a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?
Yes, by doing what everyone everywhere says hundreds of times, set your system locale to japanese, EVEN DLSITE HAS THIS IN THEIR FAQ FOR ENGLISH TRANSLATED GAMES. Translated game does not mean they go into the code and translate to game code as well changing the names of the files to be non japanese file names that dont have kanji in them. If you want to play japanese games you HAVE to set your system locale to japanese, no applocale or other emulators are fail proof and ive seen most of them fail at some games, they especially fail when they have to open a file like image or sound with kanji in their names, cause while they emulate japanese locale for the game they dont do it for the file system and almost all games that need that are breaking on every locale emulator.
If RPGMAKER or WOLFRPG games give you an "error cant find file" it means your locale is not set to japanese.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Ah sorry got used to calling it "locale" in our group, i mean region settings, and not region or langauge, you need to change the setting that says "Language for non-Unicode programs" its in the administrative tab.

View the System Locale settings for Windows
  1. Go to Control Panel
  2. Click Clock, Language and Region
  3. Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region
    Windows 7: Click Region and Language
    Windows XP: Click Regional and Language Options
    The Region and Language options dialog appears.
  4. Click the Administrative tab
    On Windows XP, click the Advanced tab
    If there is no Advanced tab, then you are not logged in with administrative privileges.
  5. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
  6. Click OK
  7. Restart the computer to apply the change.
You have to set this to Japanese and it will make all Japanese games work cause the file system on your PC will be able to properly use files with Kanji in their names.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
did you download from the OP or here? i'll update the links in the OP soon. i think this one should be working

edit: links in the OP updated
I tried everything but still don't know how to make it work. The BER 6 keeps sending me this at the start of the game. Please help @@ i also used Locale emulator and winrar to extract, downloaded the nopy link and mega link.
1597911515676.png

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
updated :D somehow it actually worked only when i change the actual region instead of using locale emulator ???
I tried everything but still don't know how to make it work. The BER 6 keeps sending me this at the start of the game. Please help @@ i also used Locale emulator and winrar to extract, downloaded the nopy link and mega link.
View attachment 779805

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Yep, sometimes locale emulator doesn't work. It's better to change system locale to Japanese.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reversedh

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 779805
This links works. URL:

I confirm the compress file name, it should be "Bitch Exorcist Rio The Cursed Village.rar". I tested it like in last 24-48 hours ago, and it works. I didn't finish the game.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yep, sometimes locale emulator doesn't work. It's better to change system locale to Japanese.
I tried the japanesse locale emulator, and had same result as Reversedh.I ended up founding another updater link that had the working version of Bitch Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village.

The compressed file, Bitch_Exorcist_Rio_1-6.zip, had the issue what Reversedh had issue by posting screenshot.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Why did i even bother making a full explaination of why locale emulators will not work on most games when i got just totally ignored. Once more, most games will require to find files with japanese names which under any other locale than japanese will not be seen by your normal file system, locale emulators emulate only the locale but dont emulate the change in the file system. You need to change your PC locale to japanese so it will use a japanese file systm whcih can recognize files with japanese filenames.

View the System Locale settings for Windows
  1. Go to Control Panel
  2. Click Clock, Language and Region
  3. Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region
    Windows 7: Click Region and Language
    Windows XP: Click Regional and Language Options
    The Region and Language options dialog appears.
  4. Click the Administrative tab
    On Windows XP, click the Advanced tab
    If there is no Advanced tab, then you are not logged in with administrative privileges.
  5. Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
  6. Click OK
  7. Restart the computer to apply the change.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
^only all that crap is unnecessary here, and actually in the vast majority of cases anyway. Either run your compressor prog itself through Locale Emulator or NTleas, or use WinRAR and change to JP encoding (Options > Name Encoding > Shift-JIS) so you can extract the archive without the moonrune filenames getting fucked up.

As already mentioned before this is literally all the fault of the collection having been packed into a .zip which is old and terrible about nonstandard symbols.

Oh btw I also had to manually install one of the fonts that comes with BER 6, for whatever reason it wasn't getting used automatically so the game was throwing font error on initialization.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
I tried the japanesse locale emulator, and had same result as Reversedh.I ended up founding another updater link that had the working version of Bitch Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village.

The compressed file, Bitch_Exorcist_Rio_1-6.zip, had the issue what Reversedh had issue by posting screenshot.
:(( yeah i didn't go to that web because i thought it would be the same, so i change the region instead. Because it's just the same result, which is we're able to play it, so yeah glad that someone had the same problem as me XD

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
He's just released a new game
Pretty cool how the dev always tries new things with every game! He went from puzzle games to attempting an action game with Ninja Ayame, then a turn based combat with Rio 6, and now a top down action shooter. Looks impressive as usual; hope a kind soul will translate it soon!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes