Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
She is a self proclaimed 'demon exorcist' but in reality she is just a cheap whore ahahahhahaaaj this discribtion ahahhajkl
amazing

• Haha
Reactions: Cream♡Pie

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Dunno if Mataku was going to make his own thread but the translation for Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village (Exorcist Rio 6) has been out for a few days now on ULMF. Very good translation imo and 3rd best Rio game after Rio 3 and 5 :)

Reactions: Chingonerio

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I got excited when I read the title.. but alas, you do not go around exorcising bitches.. you ARE the bitch. Pass.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I got excited when I read the title.. but alas, you do not go around exorcising bitches.. you ARE the bitch. Pass.
It's like the best h-game series ever. Do yourself a favour and bless yourself with the greatness of thot exorcist rio :eek:

R_I

Aug 12, 2020
I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
did you download from the OP or here? i'll update the links in the OP soon. i think this one should be working

edit: links in the OP updated
From BER3 onwards there's a bunch of garbled picture file names in the Graphics/Pictures folders in the newly uploaded archive, and BER6's www/img/pictures is entirely scrambled :unsure:

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
From BER3 onwards there's a bunch of garbled picture file names in the Graphics/Pictures folders in the newly uploaded archive, and BER6's www/img/pictures is entirely scrambled :unsure:
Issue is probably on your end, the download worked perfect for me. Used the Nopy link.

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i haven't touched the earlier games. i just applied the TL patch to the 6th game.
this is what the pictures folder looks like
1597508436255.png
if you haven't changed your system locale to Japanese, the fonts might look scrambled

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Issue is probably on your end, the download worked perfect for me. Used the Nopy link.
Unlikely, or at least odd. See I noticed this after DLing the newly updated version when I extracted it and 7zip started asking about overwriting images, as the scrambled placeholder glyphs made their names identical. Which did NOT happen when I extracted the previous version a few hours earlier.

Happens with both the Nopy and Mega archive so far.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Addendum: running 7-zip through NTleas shows the file names and extracts properly, but again this hoop did NOT need to be jumped through with the previous version archive.

Tolerably sure this is due to the new archive being in .zip format (...why.) which shits the bed with moonrunes without the aforementioned shenanigans. Repacked the collection in both .rar and.7z to check and those play nice.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes