Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
I installed RPGM RTP ACE or whatever and did the thing with the dll file, yet I still get an error saying I dont have RPGMXP RTP? Any help?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So does Cursed Village have English Translation now or still haven't?

Diaborus

Jan 28, 2018
So does Cursed Village have English Translation now or still haven't?
so far i only seen someone in other site translated some important parts where u can progress on the game. Just search this in the internet
[RJ248195] Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village

Reactions: Axato and H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
so far i only seen someone in other site translated some important parts where u can progress on the game. Just search this in the internet
[RJ248195] Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village
Thank

Reactions: Diaborus

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
I can't get the first game to load is just says "RGSS202E.dll could not be found" and I've re-downloaded the game multiple times

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I can't get the first game to load is just says "RGSS202E.dll could not be found" and I've re-downloaded the game multiple times
Go download and install the RPGMaker RTPs from the company site.
All of them.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I finally got around to playing Bitch Exorcist Rio: Action (the untranslated Bonus game). Have a completed save.ini file that has the gallery unlocked and all 4 of the collectibles (the same file is compatible with both the regular and the low versions of the game).

If you'd like to find the items yourself, they're in wooden treasure chests that you have to press C (the same key you use to mount dazed enemies) in order to open.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The following things might be useful to translators/hackers, if any ever figure out how to disassemble whatever engine Action is using (I still think it's Clickteam) and want to search for some text strings. Please be aware that all punctuation in-game is actually using the JIS character set, whereas in my transcripts I didn't adhere to them for sake of readability. So if you actually go searching for the following strings exactly as they are, you may not find them unless you remove some spaces and use JIS set punctuation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Does anybody know who translated Bitch Exorcist Rio 1-6 (I assume it was a few different people)?

The translation project on ULMF for Bitch Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village (i.e. Exorcist Rio 6) is currently on hold and the translator is looking to pass it off to somebody else. Was thinking of reaching out to any of the previous translators for the series and seeing if they would be willing to complete the translation.

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
The game.ini file is broken for the first one, open the file and change the third line to "Library=System\RGSS202E.dll" and you should be fine. Just remember to also get the RTP for VX if you don't have it already.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
The game.ini file is broken for the first one, open the file and change the third line to "Library=System\RGSS202E.dll" and you should be fine. Just remember to also get the RTP for VX if you don't have it already.
I'm not sure I'd call "looking for the Japanese version of RPG Maker VX's RTP" broken, per se.

Mataku

May 30, 2017
Does anybody know who translated Bitch Exorcist Rio 1-6 (I assume it was a few different people)?

The translation project on ULMF for Bitch Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village (i.e. Exorcist Rio 6) is currently on hold and the translator is looking to pass it off to somebody else. Was thinking of reaching out to any of the previous translators for the series and seeing if they would be willing to complete the translation.
I'm working on a translation for it, should be done in the next couple of days.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes