Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
What the heck is the tribute I'm looking for in 3? I'll use a full save if there is no other way, but I do enjoy bumbling around trying to click everything, and playing the game it's meant to be played.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: Found it! Using the "key to somewhere" and the big leaf that Mei Mei left behind you get into the chief's house from behind. You have to enter the chief's house normally to get the key though. 2 times is a cg. :D

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I appreciate the save, but what am I missing for the very last cg? I can't beat the final boss. I've gotten Mei Mei out of where she was put, saved Maya, and gotten the forbidden scroll. I'm sort of running dry on ideas.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
I still got the RGSS202E Error. I installed the vx rtp, i manually put the RGSS202E in the base folder but then i got "RPGVX RTP not found" error etc. pp.

What the hell is wrong with my game/pc

EDIT: Ok nevermind my stupidity striked again. I installed RPG VX ACE not RPG VX -.-'

Jun 5, 2018
You need to find the small Sickle in the secret room of the house of the rich man. To get there you need to break in at night. There is a cat north of the house that blocks your way inside, he will move if you give him an item can can be obtained inside the house in the park. To get the key to the house go to the beach, get a tan and go north-west, zone out to another part of the beach and take the key. You will get also an h-scene.
every time i tan i get those annoying pick up artists

Oh no Nep

Aug 26, 2018
-------Exorcist Rio part 3-----------
After you gained control of the character (in the prison), go discover around until entering a conversation with Mei Mei. Later that night, go to the East, find the big building *cut scene*, then you will enter the game.

For everyday passed, you will lose 30 stamina (permanently), so you only have 4 days until game over, Rest won't help.
For good ending, don't make a boat.

Day 1: Go to the East (village center) then head North to enter the Forest (Forest 1). Mei Mei will follow you. Discover around --> *cut scene* then find Mei Mei and both of you will leave the Forest and return to Mei Mei's house (auto)

Go back into the Forest, keep advancing deeper (Forest 2). Get a "luxurious mushroom" --> cut scene --> advance then you will have to choose "pull back and recover" option or the game will end. Come back to the forest from Mei Mei's house again. Advance deeper (Forest 3), take the Old Shovel and then go North and take the Big Leaf (help you float on the water), return and get the Rusty Sword (Forest 2). Back to Forest 3, save then dig through 1 cave for *cut scene* and cut through 1 cave to get Mei Mei back. (Dig or Cut 2 times straight will end the game).

End day 1 - 70/100 stamina left.

Day 2 --> End: Go to the village center, then go South East then West to enter the Chief's House, get the key (for back door), check the curtain --> *tentacles sex scene* --> come back to village center --> this time to South West, use Big Leaf through to the other side, go to East the chief house, get Tribute to God Pot. Save then advance the Southern Path, go discover then choose Pull back option or game over.

Return to Mei Mei's house then talk to her, she will tell you to find someone who loves mushroom for a Gas Mask, deliver Luxurious Mushroom to the guy in the North East house of the village center (he hugs the Jar), he will give you the Forest Hut's key, go to the forest then enter the hut to get a Gas Mask.

Return to the Yasin Grass field, gather some Yasin Grass then leave.
Later go talk to the old man for "Yasin Grass Tolerance"

Go to the North East (pass the village center) you will reach God Pot's cave. Talk to the guy, he will leave if you have Tribute. Enter the cave. Save then advance deeper *sex scene* then she will "temporarily" kill the God Pot. You will get a key for the door inside the save. Enter the door --> Good End (Mei Mei will be your assistant and both leave the island) Rio f***ed her way back to the continent.

Elowan

Jun 14, 2017
Hoy everyone, just passing to say that there a new game:

I hope someone could translate the games one day :3

Reactions: Diaborus

Diaborus

Jan 28, 2018
Since the bitch exorcist rio cursed village is out. Is there any English translated of it ?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes