shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Great news for fans of this game series, Rio will get another game, the 6th game is being currently made with the newest blog entry stating that they expect the game to be out in february or march.

Check the blog out if you want to see some juicy images, but it seems this will be a game that will feature battles like other RPG games.

Reactions: Syokusyu

Beigevenus

Dec 27, 2018
Uhmm guys, i'm missing an rgss202.dll file on game 1... the download doesn't have the system folder on game 1 unlike the others, so is that maybe it?
Yeah, I'm experiencing the same thing. The first game is missing its RGSS202E.dll and refuse to run without it.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Here you have it
Added New Translation Patch And Bug Fix Version, Fixed OP, Updated Tags, Added Cover Art, Added More Mirrors For Bonus.
Thank you @Chingonerio, @Axato and @Phuriousgeorge for sharing.
Lol I wasn't expecting all this gratitude for sharing a file. Thank you all. I just remembered how difficult was for me to find that file in the first place. I think I downloaded it from a russian translation of the game back in 2016.

Reactions: Bloo

Phuriousgeorge

Donor
Dec 8, 2018
Lol I wasn't expecting all this gratitude for sharing a file. Thank you all. I just remembered how difficult was for me to find that file in the first place. I think I downloaded it from a russian translation of the game back in 2016.
The effort you put in helps everyone else and it's appreciated :)

Reactions: Bloo

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Great news for fans of this game series, Rio will get another game, the 6th game is being currently made with the newest blog entry stating that they expect the game to be out in february or march.

Check the blog out if you want to see some juicy images, but it seems this will be a game that will feature battles like other RPG games.
I hope the game will be like the first two games, less humanoids, more tentacles.

Reactions: mureikan

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
So... I'm having a rather annoying problem.

problems.PNG

As seen in the image, my system folder for the game does have the dll file, but the game begs to differ. Anyone know how to fix this mess?

Phuriousgeorge

Donor
Dec 8, 2018
So... I'm having a rather annoying problem.
As seen in the image, my system folder for the game does have the dll file, but the game begs to differ. Anyone know how to fix this mess?
Revised my prior statement - install the RPG MAKER VX runtime package is the easiest solution:

Moving the .dll to the base folder let it find the .dll, but then it complained about not having the RTP. This solves both issues.

Reactions: V1G1LANT

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
Revised my prior statement - install the RPG MAKER VX runtime package is the easiest solution:

Moving the .dll to the base folder let it find the .dll, but then it complained about not having the RTP. This solves both issues.
Your techno black magic worked, and I thank you for this.
So glad to finally fix this bleedin' error.

Reactions: V1G1LANT
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes