The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Can somebody upload just BER 6? Dont want to download the whole folder again just to see its still broken.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming
She has a seal that prevents her from getting pregnant, thus allowing her to indulge with monsters, humans, tentacles without worry! It'd be a shame if there were ways for her enemies to undo the seal against her will though? Who knows :3

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
Any save for 6? i unlocked everything but beating the tentacle boss without clearing both sides first

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
May want to look at this ssite,

Bitch Exorcist Rio
Bitch Exorcist Rio 2 ver.1.04
Bitch Exorcist Rio 3
Bitch Exorcist Rio 4 ver.1.01
Bitch Exorcist Rio 5 ver.1.02
Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- Ver.1.06

*All 1-5 are in English. Only Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- remain in JP

Maybe you are looking for this one,

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaidrian

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
I can't play the first game because of an error message saying "RGSS202E.dll not found" but it's clearly in the system files.

Darkalex

Aug 19, 2017
Same problem as _Dhoko_

Can play the first game without any problems and the rest of the games will start aswell. But unlike the first game, once i start a playtrough they tell me theyre missing pictures. Mostly when you first get controll of rio.

Already checked in the Picture folder and apperently while moste of them have translated names. A few dont.
In the 3rd game for example, all the pictures related to the model you see while controlling her are faulty. The exact time the games stops and gives me a error message.

Would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if its a faulty download overall or a problem on my end.

Here the pictures of the error message and the gamefolder

Help.png

Help2.png

Nezumi

Oct 2, 2017
Same problem as _Dhoko_

Can play the first game without any problems and the rest of the games will start aswell. But unlike the first game, once i start a playtrough they tell me theyre missing pictures. Mostly when you first get controll of rio.

Already checked in the Picture folder and apperently while moste of them have translated names. A few dont.
In the 3rd game for example, all the pictures related to the model you see while controlling her are faulty. The exact time the games stops and gives me a error message.

Would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if its a faulty download overall or a problem on my end.

View attachment 774552

View attachment 774565
You need your system language set to Japanese or use an unzip-tool that can handle them like WinRAR (7-Zip can't)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
All the games show me that it is missing files. I don't know what to do, and I downloaded it several times. Any solution?
Same problem as _Dhoko_

View attachment 774552

View attachment 774565
Ahem.

Addendum: running 7-zip through NTleas shows the file names and extracts properly, but again this hoop did NOT need to be jumped through with the previous version archive.

Tolerably sure this is due to the new archive being in .zip format (...why.) which shits the bed with moonrunes without the aforementioned shenanigans. Repacked the collection in both .rar and.7z to check and those play nice.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This seriously wouldn't be an issue at all if the current upload was in basically any archive format newer than .zip. And no, WinRAR doesn't manage the filenames any better without onerous locale shenanigans contrary to what was claimed above. I checked just now.

Last edited:

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
You need your system language set to Japanese or use an unzip-tool that can handle them like WinRAR (7-Zip can't)
I already have my language in Japanese and also the local emulator and the error still follows so it is a matter of the files I think

Nezumi

Oct 2, 2017
Don't know much about file compression but I've never gotten 7-zip to work and I've seen better zipped file that doesn't need any work at all for non-English text. And yeah by default WinRAR doesn't work unless you change the Name Encoding from Default to whatever language you are after.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh right, WinRAR can actually change name encoding on the fly and that does work. Wouldn't count on the average Joe to even know about that feature tho, and in any case even that step is unnecessary with a .rar or .7z so yeah.

Nezumi

Oct 2, 2017
I already have my language in Japanese and also the local emulator and the error still follows so it is a matter of the files I think
Sorry, I assumed it would work with having Japanese system localization as it usually does, I've heard, but this zipped file seems to be half-broken as it's just a .zip.
I have my Unicode set to English-US (have never changed it into something else) and I just changed the Name Encoding in WinRAR from Default to 932 (which is the Japanese char) and then it worked fine as just unzipping didn't work. And for those times I need to run a Japanese-only coded game I just right-click and use Locale Emulator from xupefei on GitHub. Might be better ways but that's how I do it.

Reactions: thecursedone1995

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
She has a seal that prevents her from getting pregnant, thus allowing her to indulge with monsters, humans, tentacles without worry! It'd be a shame if there were ways for her enemies to undo the seal against her will though? Who knows :3
From what i remember one of the bad endings in the 5th game made her get pregnant, in fact i do remember she explained in one of the games that she can get pregnant if shes assaulted by multiple enemies which will make the seal at some point break as its mainained by her as well. Thats why in each game when she gets caught by two or more monsters its a bad ending.

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
How the hell do you get this to work in fullscreen, alt-enter just causes the game to spaz out for a bit only to not work, and custom scripts cause the resolution to go to crap.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
How the hell do you get this to work in fullscreen, alt-enter just causes the game to spaz out for a bit only to not work, and custom scripts cause the resolution to go to crap.
The art was drawn at a low resolution. You might be able to stretch out the window using scripts but much like stretching out a small picture in Microsoft word or photoshop, it'll become pixelated.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes