shineek

Nov 13, 2017
i'd already redownloaded and reinstalled all those RTPs before commenting. the games were working previously (some time ago, but i couldn't give you exact dates), but now are broken without me changing anything relevant to my knowledge.

Edit: problem solved. i uninstalled my RTP's and reinstalled them onto the same drive as the games.
Should not be an issue of them being on different drives, i installed all rtp on system drive which is a M2 SDD and the games are one a game drive which is a SATA 3 SDD, two different drives and partitions and works fine, think maybe something corrupted the files.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
Should not be an issue of them being on different drives, i installed all rtp on system drive which is a M2 SDD and the games are one a game drive which is a SATA 3 SDD, two different drives and partitions and works fine, think maybe something corrupted the files.
as i'd put earlier in the comment, i had reinstalled all the RTP's prior to commenting and it was still not working, reinstalling them on the same drive worked.

IDK why but it did.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I can't open the first game. Do you have any solution?
View attachment 1498006
Already posted this like, wow 3 years ago, it got even placed in the useful links on the first post but got removed.
I had your same problem when I first downloaded this game and had to go grab this file from some shady Russian translation website but it works.
Here you have it : )

Reactions: crocro0000

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Already posted this like, wow 3 years ago, it got even placed in the useful links on the first post but got removed.
I had your same problem when I first downloaded this game and had to go grab this file from some shady Russian translation website but it works.
Here you have it : ) RGSS202E.dll
Thank you, in which folder should I put that file?

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
1. You guys are both incorrect.
2. My version which i bought on DLSITE unpacked and patched myself does not even have System folder in it.
3. Install RTP the first game uses VX. I even downloaded the version posted in this topic of the first game and started it fine so its 100% you not having the correct rtp, in the first place you should install all 5 RTP if you want to play this games.
4. If you still have problem even after installing the correct RTP i can upload my version, but since i can start the version in this topic it will mean nothing to you since if you cant start this version you will not start the version i have as well.

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
1. You guys are both incorrect.
2. My version which i bought on DLSITE unpacked and patched myself does not even have System folder in it.
3. Install RTP the first game uses VX. I even downloaded the version posted in this topic of the first game and started it fine so its 100% you not having the correct rtp, in the first place you should install all 5 RTP if you want to play this games.
4. If you still have problem even after installing the correct RTP i can upload my version, but since i can start the version in this topic it will mean nothing to you since if you cant start this version you will not start the version i have as well.
The version I downloaded in this topic have the System folder and I already installed RTP: "RPG MAKER VX ACE".
Now I will install the other 4 RTP and try again. I didn't know that some games only worked with certain versions of RTP.
Thank you.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
The version I downloaded in this topic have the System folder and I already installed RTP: "RPG MAKER VX ACE".
Now I will install the other 4 RTP and try again. I didn't know that some games only worked with certain versions of RTP.
Thank you.
Answered it yourself, game needs VX, you had VX ACE, those are two different versions, thats why i said to install all 5 so you never have this problem ever again with any game. BTW technically you dont really need the System folders in most of the games, they are supposedly there so you dont need to install the RTP's but for some reason this does not work in most of the cases and actually still needs the RTP installed.

Reactions: crocro0000

auxx

May 20, 2020
Great CG's, would've hope for some voices during scenes but thats alright like that.

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
I have many problems. 1 chapter did not start due to some file.
Second chapter started but shortly it failed to start first picture and game closed.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Second chapter started but shortly it failed to start first picture and game closed.
Change your System Locale to Japanese.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
So how lazy are you? First games problem was literally explained several posts above and other games problems on a page earlier. Would literally take you a few minutes, instead you would rather waste a day to wait for an answer and bother ppl who have to write the same goddamn replay 20 times in one topic cause you cant be bothered to waste a few minutes of your lazy life.

Aug 8, 2018
So how lazy are you? First games problem was literally explained several posts above and other games problems on a page earlier. Would literally take you a few minutes, instead you would rather waste a day to wait for an answer and bother ppl who have to write the same goddamn replay 20 times in one topic cause you cant be bothered to waste a few minutes of your lazy life.
My guy's just asking a question, bro chill.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes