Gwardan

Nov 6, 2020
Guys, i got stuck at the mission to ancient tample... I already save mei mei and mayu, then what should i do? If i go to tample, mei mei and mayu are save me but still game over (defeated by Lee)... What should i do? Please help me to figure out

Gwardan

Nov 6, 2020
Guys, i got stuck at the mission to ancient tample... I already save mei mei and mayu, then what should i do? If i go to tample, mei mei and mayu are save me but still game over (defeated by Lee)... What should i do? Please help me to figure out
This is on Bitch Exorcist Rio 5

Jun 30, 2021
which language is the game encoded in? I'm getting broken characters and I tried japanese and simplified Chinese

edit - fixed it, its Japanese shift-jis

Last edited:

ChaosEggman

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry to bother y'all but in the first game the walkthrough says to push the bookcase but the game just keeps telling me "There are a variety of books..." What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Idk why but touching the oil pot let me go push the bookcase. I had already previously touched that pot before and gotten the information that I needed something to carry the oil in. Maybe it's because of bad ends and reloading the save? Oh well. Moving onto game 2.

Last edited:

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Damn, the 4th game, playing it in english crash it after the intro, playing it in jap "Missing gothic font", using a savefile Screenshot_58.png
God fu**ing damnit...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Damn, the 4th game, playing it in english crash it after the intro, playing it in jap "Missing gothic font", using a savefile View attachment 1949641
God fu**ing damnit...
That's certainly present in the archive - it's specifically the second to last file in that folder - so I'm guessing you didn't extract it with JP encoding and all the moonrunes duly turned into so much Arglebargle. WinRAR -> Options -> Name encoding -> Japanese Shift-JIS, you're welcome.

Big-mass

May 25, 2022
That's certainly present in the archive - it's specifically the second to last file in that folder - so I'm guessing you didn't extract it with JP encoding and all the moonrunes duly turned into so much Arglebargle. WinRAR -> Options -> Name encoding -> Japanese Shift-JIS, you're welcome.
What about the rpgvx missing

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks dude, will do

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
could someone help me? I tried to start the game but i got an error message saying that "RGSS202E.dll" couldnt be found. did i fuck something up? or am i missing something?

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Im quite sure its cause you dont have all of the RTP installed, you probably installed 1 which is the most common one, but if you play this types of games you will sooner or later stumble upon games that use other versions of RPG Maker as such you need to install all i think 4 or 5 RTP packs. Cause i dont know which one has this file in it.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
could someone help me? I tried to start the game but i got an error message saying that "RGSS202E.dll" couldnt be found. did i fuck something up? or am i missing something?
You may want to read the message from this link, https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/post-3033201, to another F95 forum. Or do a search from main page of F95 and use the keyword "RGSS202E.dll" without quotes. it may take some time to find the solution. I did a quick check and found the link above. However to get the right RTP player, you may need to search it in F95 forums or use the search engine to find the right RTP to install. It looks like you need the following: " VX RTP, not the VX Ace RTP "

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: EthanSmithy

EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
You may want to read the message from this link, https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/post-3033201, to another F95 forum. Or do a search from main page of F95 and use the keyword "RGSS202E.dll" without quotes. it may take some time to find the solution. I did a quick check and found the link above. However to get the right RTP player, you may need to search it in F95 forums or use the search engine to find the right RTP to install. It looks like you need the following: " VX RTP, not the VX Ace RTP "

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thank you kind sir, hopefully this will work

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Thank you kind sir, hopefully this will work
Worth pointing out that while you're on the RPGMaker page you might as well grab all the different RTPs while you're at it and never worry about it again. It's one of the more common engines encountered on this site anyway.

Reactions: EthanSmithy

Magia Erebia

Dec 4, 2021
So I've been playing through bitch excorsist Rio 5 and i think i soft locked myself? I found mei mei and mayu in the temple basement and forests. but i still get a bad end going to the temple. I see that i need to get into the back room in her shop but i cant enter it, nor start the supposed questline to the cult. i cant go to the beach and thats supposed to lead into me getting the scythe. not sure what to do or where to go. any advice?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes