Mataku

May 30, 2017
The only game from this circle with pixel animations is .
However that game is not included in this collection.

Mar 16, 2021
Hi all new
here can someone explain to me how to add the RPG maker file and the .dll file
I'm not sure it is because of me using google to help translate to my home language or just me being dumb.
cuz when I tried I got an error with "RGPVX RTP is not found" or the "RGSS202E.dll is not found"
Revised my prior statement - install the RPG MAKER VX runtime package is the easiest solution:

Moving the .dll to the base folder let it find the .dll, but then it complained about not having the RTP. This solves both issues.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't know what was supposed to be " Bonus Game(JAP)" In the op, but the links for it are dead.
Also, at least mention the title, dude.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
I don't know what was supposed to be " Bonus Game(JAP)" In the op, but the links for it are dead.
Also, at least mention the title, dude.
Ah crap, Zippy's dead for good?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was this sidescroller thing:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ah crap, Zippy's dead for good?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was this sidescroller thing:
Ah, the 'action' game.
I already have that, that's why I wanted to know what the link was for.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
wdym by extract from .zip file?

ps. still did not work after using a japanese locale

Last edited:

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Whoever packaged it had their Zip program running in JP locale, so now when unzipping it you have to do so as well.

squalljericho

Mar 21, 2019
Its been a while since I have played any h games like this. I have switched my computer over to Japanese locale, downloaded the JP language pack , and basic typing. When I try to extract it using both windows and 7 zip it still does not extract properly. Should I download 7zip again since the PC is now on JP locale or are there other solutions to try ?
Thanks !

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Its been a while since I have played any h games like this. I have switched my computer over to Japanese locale, downloaded the JP language pack , and basic typing. When I try to extract it using both windows and 7 zip it still does not extract properly. Should I download 7zip again since the PC is now on JP locale or are there other solutions to try ?
Thanks !
Use winrar instead and do this.

Reactions: squalljericho
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes