DigiFort

Dec 15, 2018
OK I have played upto bitch exorcist 5. And I have had the most difficulty getting to the good end for the 5th part since you have to do a lot of random things that makes no sense to get to the good end. Read it only if you are having trouble getting to the beat the game although I tried to remain as spoiler free as possible.

There are a few things that you want to make sure done before the final quest: -

1. You want to complete the entire questline with the religion and Mayu. For this you just have make sure that you meet Mayu at the noble's house at the start of the game then try the religion like 2 times which will begin the quest. At the conclusion you will get a round key that is needed to open a certain door in a certain shop (I will tell how to get to the door later).

2. You will have to save Mei Mei in the forest. This area will be locked behind a vine which needs to be cut using a scythe. To get it you will have to get a key from a part of the beach (which you can access after going for a tan) -> Open the park shack and get the silver vine -> infiltrate the noble's house at night by going at the back and giving the cat the silver vine to clear the way. The scythe will be in the treasury. The key for it should be at the right corner of the uppermost floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These above two main questlines are required to be done before you begin the final quest by taking to the blue haired lady. Once you start it you have to do three more things to get the correct ending.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Once you start it you will find an ancient key at the entrance of the forest. This key can unlock a door in the underground pathway (The door is very close to the underground entrance beside the forest entrance.) Here you will find Mei Mei trapped again like the naive little shit she is.

2. Once you save her you will see there is another broken door at the end of the room. You will have to break it which will lead to a path to an alternate entrance in the certain shop. Now you will have to access the door at the back of the shop with the round key that you got earlier from the Mayu questline and grab all the items inside the room.

3. Lastly you want to save Mayu from the tribe before heading to the temple entrance. She will be there at the tribe village in the forest as you make your way to the boss.

Enjoy the good ending of this fucking frustration game.

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Seems not only i get pissed off by the laziness of asking already answered questions cause:
1. The person in question is a lazy slob
2. Joins a discussion but does not care to read.
3. Shows no interest to be an actual part of the community and just stay a leach making only posts when something does not work.

I really dont know why in recent times such attitudes are so common on forums, maybe its the moderators becoming more loose or someone did not care to make some actual decent rules. If this would be around 2000's on most forums you would get a moderator giving you a warning for bumping a topic for no reason asking an already answered question, in cases where mods would be a lot stricter maybe a temporary ban. Nowadays its just no rules and everyone does what they want, this topic for example would be around 6-7 pages shorter and the actual important posts would stay closer and would be easier to find, nah, lets just make 10 posts a month asking a question that was answered. This time it was 2 pages ago, but just go around 2-4 pages backwards and see the sad state of ppl asking a question when 1 post above of their question was the answer.
Like seriously you even have this example on this exact page.
Post 1 Person 1 Asks question.
Post 2 Person 2 Replies
Post 3 Person 1 Thanks for the reply
Post4 Person 3 Asks the same question>
Was it really so hard to scroll UP? I dont remember scrolling up requiring an immense amount of IQ to do it.
View attachment 1790041
LOLOOOLL.PNG
Hey dude how to fix this?You smart know jav language

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
You are trolling right? Cuase considering you likes and posts you are here for a long long time, so im going to assume this is a troll and a bait to a flame war.
No i cant even play the first scene on rio part 2
and yes i dont want to change my windows to a fucking asia language

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Gonna hazard a wild guess you didn't extract the archive properly and the moonrunes duly got garbled because .zip is ass and hates them. Go read the previous page.
Thanks this worked then whatever dude above me recommend
why should i change my locale to japs when i can play vn eroge/japs rpgm with your method
easy no need to change my system32 to japs or something like that

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
No i cant even play the first scene on rio part 2
and yes i dont want to change my windows to a fucking asia language
Low IQ answer, if you would at least have some basic knowledge about PC and software, you would know that what you are changing is the language for NON UNICODE programs which are less than 0.1% of any modern programs or games, literally 99.9% modern software are made with Unicode in mind as such only RPG Maker and Wolf RPG games will be affected by this change. Just aknwoledge the fact you are to lazy to do it cause i can already tell you will be unable to find even 1 reason why you should not do it considering you plan to play this type of games.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Low IQ answer, if you would at least have some basic knowledge about PC and software, you would know that what you are changing is the language for NON UNICODE programs which are less than 0.1% of any modern programs or games, literally 99.9% modern software are made with Unicode in mind as such only RPG Maker and Wolf RPG games will be affected by this change. Just aknwoledge the fact you are to lazy to do it cause i can already tell you will be unable to find even 1 reason why you should not do it considering you plan to play this type of games.
Stopped reading at Low IQ answer

AshterVintis

Mar 26, 2020
is anybody else having issues with games crashing due to error image not found type text, won't even load the first game for me and the rest crash within 2 minutes

nvm didn't realize there were 2 diff versions of rpg maker

Last edited:

lordroids

Aug 27, 2022
is anybody else having issues with games crashing due to error image not found type text, won't even load the first game for me and the rest crash within 2 minutes

nvm didn't realize there were 2 diff versions of rpg maker
Did you manage to find a fix for this as well?

1683187089028.png

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes