shineek

Nov 13, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: padozzzzz

padozzzzz

Nov 13, 2017

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any information about the release of a new part?
Yes, check housegame's Ci En website for the latest updates. A trial version should be coming soon. I believe its called Rio the Demon Master, based on google translate at least...
:unsure:
Nope, not at all. They haven't been working on a new Rio game for the past 13 months or so (and I guess the non-existent pace is NOT not great).
Definitely not.
Not like you can check like advised, say, two posts above yours, and 5 days ago, either. Nope.
O-OH WAIT A DARN SECOND!

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Seems not only i get pissed off by the laziness of asking already answered questions cause:
1. The person in question is a lazy slob
2. Joins a discussion but does not care to read.
3. Shows no interest to be an actual part of the community and just stay a leach making only posts when something does not work.

I really dont know why in recent times such attitudes are so common on forums, maybe its the moderators becoming more loose or someone did not care to make some actual decent rules. If this would be around 2000's on most forums you would get a moderator giving you a warning for bumping a topic for no reason asking an already answered question, in cases where mods would be a lot stricter maybe a temporary ban. Nowadays its just no rules and everyone does what they want, this topic for example would be around 6-7 pages shorter and the actual important posts would stay closer and would be easier to find, nah, lets just make 10 posts a month asking a question that was answered. This time it was 2 pages ago, but just go around 2-4 pages backwards and see the sad state of ppl asking a question when 1 post above of their question was the answer.
Like seriously you even have this example on this exact page.
Post 1 Person 1 Asks question.
Post 2 Person 2 Replies
Post 3 Person 1 Thanks for the reply
Post4 Person 3 Asks the same question>
Was it really so hard to scroll UP? I dont remember scrolling up requiring an immense amount of IQ to do it.
obraz-2022-05-03-042544351.png

Last edited:

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
i need help, i cant run it. It says "RPGVX RTP is not found". So i installed it which says RPGVXAce and it still doesnt work. Did i install the wrong one? There is no specific "RPGVX RTP"

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i need help, i cant run it. It says "RPGVX RTP is not found". So i installed it which says RPGVXAce and it still doesnt work. Did i install the wrong one? There is no specific "RPGVX RTP"
.............:unsure:
1651618178023.png
.......o_O
1651618398173.png
...:rolleyes:

I really dont know why in recent times such attitudes are so common on forums, [...]
Must suck to have been born in another effing millennium, doesn't it, old-timer?!
...it does for me, too...xD
Well, my take is that if we can whine and blow some steam off because of notto disu shitto agen...we should count our blessings if these are some of the major / only annoyances we have. :giggle::coffee:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
can u just give me that 1 file tho it seems im only missing that
No, cause you clearly tampered with the files deleting it yourself, this is not even a file that would unpack incorrectly because non japanese locale setting. I doubt anyone here will want to waste time for you when you can just redownload the game which with modern internet speeds would take 10-20 seconds to download it again. Why would anyone need to waste their time for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix

Pangolin

May 25, 2019
I'm having an issue where my controls just don't work. The game forces me to go right and up, as if the keys are pressed to begin with. I've run as admin, changed to japanese locale, installed all of the RTP, etc.

EDIT: Fixed the issue by unplugging all of my USB devices (keyboard, mouse, etc) before restarting my computer, launching the game, and then plugging in all of my stuff

Last edited:

Orktankborg

May 24, 2022
Yeah, change the locale to japanese, thank you very much for literally ignoring whats being said 2-3 times on each page in this topic, 15 pages and you still could not see this posted time after time after time, windows cant read japanese kanji normally as its coded differently which is why unpacking this different coding under your unicode run windows gives you filenames with names forcibly changed to unicode. Change locale, redownload and unpack.
lol thanks for the advice

Udolf007

May 29, 2022
This has already been thoroughly covered over the last few pages, but short form: WinRAR -> Options -> Name encoding -> Shift-JIS

Basic problem is the archive is a .zip which is a dumpster fire when dealing with nonstandard letters.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes