memememe6969

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, in the screenshot you can see my problem, fresh download and run and the file characters have gone skewiff from the original japanese. Anyway to fix?
Screenshot 2021-05-19 162723.png

Reactions: DangKhoa

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, change the locale to japanese, thank you very much for literally ignoring whats being said 2-3 times on each page in this topic, 15 pages and you still could not see this posted time after time after time, windows cant read japanese kanji normally as its coded differently which is why unpacking this different coding under your unicode run windows gives you filenames with names forcibly changed to unicode. Change locale, redownload and unpack.

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
Do people just read through 15 pages filled with solutions to the issues and just ignore that they even exist and worked?

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Most people do not even bother reading the last couple of pages let alone all of them.
I mean mate ive freaking answered this 4 posts above right below the first guy saying he has "missing graphics problem" and next guy literally says he has the same freaking problem right under my freakin answer, thats not lazy, thats being really really dumb, thats like 5 IQ or even less when you cant even read 1 post above yours but you read 2 posts above yours.

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
I mean mate ive freaking answered this 4 posts above right below the first guy saying he has "missing graphics problem" and next guy literally says he has the same freaking problem right under my freakin answer, thats not lazy, thats being really really dumb, thats like 5 IQ or even less when you cant even read 1 post above yours but you read 2 posts above yours.
well fking said, there should be a pinned notice that flashes before any action and the "I Understand" button for all "japanese" games to best be extracted with japanese locale in the options menu

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I think im saying this solution from page 10 or 11 of this topic, and its not the only topic i do it over and over and over again. DLSITE had this even in their FAQ that they will not help in any way if you try to play any of those games without setting your locale to japanese and having trouble with the games running properly, they will literally ignore any complaints about a game not working if it was run on non japanese locale and they even do same for locale emulators, as they are just emulators and dont work 100% of time, they might work for one game and fail on 2 other games.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
You don't even need to use lapanese locale to play these games, you open the rar file, options -> name encoding -> and select Shift-JIS
This should fix the file names.
I think someone even mentioned it some pages ago.
But than again there will be a ton of other games that will not work not cause of wrong naming after unpacking, i said this on this page already 500 times there is no downside to you change your locale, it takes a few seconds to do so and fixes all problems with japanese games, and the locale change works only for non unicode programs, how many programs here in the west you know that are non unicode, all modern games and programs will be standarized unicode, this means locale setting will not impact them and only fix all problems you might have with japanese games.

tbstbs1

Apr 1, 2018
What's the artist's name? There's a missing RPG game with the same artist but I don't think it was made by the same circle.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
What's the artist's name? There's a missing RPG game with the same artist but I don't think it was made by the same circle.
There is no game missing, its a collection of Bitch Exorcist Rio games not a collection of housegame games.

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, i want to ask why i got this error and how i can fix it? 1628000196027.png
I tried to play second game too and got error after the two guys finish their talking (after "it's seems that they're sigilated" , then i think the next scene has to be the girl raped by tentacle then i got another error)
I have to say, i tried to run this game with local emulator, and i have rpg maker 2000, i tried too change my locale to japan and got same error... What exactly it's the problem, it's from me? or from missing files, if yes can you give me an explication to how to solve this error?
Thanks you in advance

IAmNotNich

Oct 13, 2019
Hello, i want to ask why i got this error and how i can fix it? View attachment 1333793
I tried to play second game too and got error after the two guys finish their talking (after "it's seems that they're sigilated" , then i think the next scene has to be the girl raped by tentacle then i got another error)
I have to say, i tried to run this game with local emulator, and i have rpg maker 2000, i tried too change my locale to japan and got same error... What exactly it's the problem, it's from me? or from missing files, if yes can you give me an explication to how to solve this error?
Thanks you in advance
did u extract the game in winrar with japanese locale in the options? not just ur computer settings

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
did u extract the game in winrar with japanese locale in the options? not just ur computer settings
If you mean from administrative, where i have to restart my pc after that. Yes i did.
Edited: Well i tried again. i deleted the file and reinstalled again (with my locale on japan), then extract with bandizip... At least for now it's works, but i still can't play rio exorcist 1...I checked game script or something like that, and i saw it's a differend rpg maker than story 2-6. i already have on pc RPG Maker 2000, and i'm not sure but i know that i have RPG maker VX Ace, but i'm not sure... And i want to ask, if i have all RPG maker (all 5 of them) downloaded in my pc will harm other games or will use their specific rpg maker? or it's enought to have just 1 or 2?

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
If you mean from administrative, where i have to restart my pc after that. Yes i did.
Edited: Well i tried again. i deleted the file and reinstalled again (with my locale on japan), then extract with bandizip... At least for now it's works, but i still can't play rio exorcist 1...I checked game script or something like that, and i saw it's a differend rpg maker than story 2-6. i already have on pc RPG Maker 2000, and i'm not sure but i know that i have RPG maker VX Ace, but i'm not sure... And i want to ask, if i have all RPG maker (all 5 of them) downloaded in my pc will harm other games or will use their specific rpg maker? or it's enought to have just 1 or 2?
Every RPGM before MV has it's own RTP (run time pack) that you need to download to get their games to run, and they are not cross-compatible. If you're lucky, the developer included the RTP in the game download, but 90% of the time they dont because it adds anywhere between some MB to 500MB to the download size.
If you have the developer program, it works the same way.

So, yes you need all of them (RTP or full program) to run all the RPGM games.

Reactions: FairyTail337

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
i'm.... getting some issues that aren't listed in this thread.

games 2 through 5 are all looking for files that don't exist.

2-4 are looking for "graphics\system\window" then even if i spoof that they look for files in "audio/SE" which doesn't exist.

5 is just straight looking for a file in "audio\SE"

they do this even after redownloading in both english and japanese system locales

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
i'm.... getting some issues that aren't listed in this thread.

games 2 through 5 are all looking for files that don't exist.

2-4 are looking for "graphics\system\window" then even if i spoof that they look for files in "audio/SE" which doesn't exist.

5 is just straight looking for a file in "audio\SE"

they do this even after redownloading in both english and japanese system locales
Ever heard of RTP, forget im asking you clearly did not. What the games are looking for are universal/basic assets that are part of the RTP which game makers dont include cause:
1. Everyone can download an RTP for free by himself,
2. TO debloat games that could be 2,3 even 5 times bigger than they are.

i dont remember which ones those games need but there is a total of 5 different RTP for 5 versions of RPG Maker just install them all and all problems will be gone.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
Ever heard of RTP, forget im asking you clearly did not. What the games are looking for are universal/basic assets that are part of the RTP which game makers dont include cause:
1. Everyone can download an RTP for free by himself,
2. TO debloat games that could be 2,3 even 5 times bigger than they are.

i dont remember which ones those games need but there is a total of 5 different RTP for 5 versions of RPG Maker just install them all and all problems will be gone.
i'd already redownloaded and reinstalled all those RTPs before commenting. the games were working previously (some time ago, but i couldn't give you exact dates), but now are broken without me changing anything relevant to my knowledge.

Edit: problem solved. i uninstalled my RTP's and reinstalled them onto the same drive as the games.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes