EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner4_4.png

Overview:
Bitch Land
is a 3D/Sandbox/FPS/Strategy/Sex/Builder/Exploration game

In a post-apocalyptic world, you start in the BitchLand city that your parents built.
And now it's your time to venture into the Open World wilderness and build your own cities, drive tanks/cars, get resources, invade visit settlements and capture acquire new people for you.
But first you must complete some missions in the starting city, which serve has the tutorial
(At the moment such Open World isn't done yet)
(For now most gameplay is in the Starting City)​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: Breakfast5 - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 6.png 7.png
8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Is this female protag or futa protag? Most of the screenshots make it appear female protag, but that hard setting as a captured prisoner looks pretty futa. Or is that part of the customizable character creation? Also, is scat avoidable? And you have slave, are you the slave or just enslaving others? i.e. is there femdom/maledom directed towards pc or only the pc domming others? Are there males in the world or is it only females?

Looks like this could be pretty interesting when its developed further if it has an actual story to it as opposed to complete sandbox.

Reactions: thesummerwind

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Is this female protag or futa protag? Most of the screenshots make it appear female protag, but that hard setting as a captured prisoner looks pretty futa. Or is that part of the customizable character creation? Also, is scat avoidable? And you have slave, are you the slave or just enslaving others? i.e. is there femdom/maledom directed towards pc or only the pc domming others? Are there males in the world or is it only females?

Looks like this could be pretty interesting when its developed further if it has an actual story to it as opposed to complete sandbox.
Thank you!
Oh I forgot to answer these in the post or a readme.txt in the game, it was 4am when I was releasing it.
I haven't added the Male model yet, I will in a future build, perhaps the next one right away.
There will be both male and female NPC's, and you'll be able of making the player either male or female.
In a future update you'll be able to research biotech to make females futa as well (either the player or NPC's).
Scat can be disabled when you start a new game, and later in the settings menu.
Starting as a prisioner you'll technically be a sex slave that's in training.
The game is still unfinished, so there's only the starting city so far, but in future updates I'll add the Open world where you can obtain NPC's for yourself and enslave them to train them.
Once they are trained they can be used in your own city as prostitutes/workers/guards
There is a main story and there'll be some side stories, but the game will also have sandbox features, expecially once I add the Open World where you can just build and do anything
I describe the game some more in

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Hey Breakfast5
In the process of moving it now, just wondering, what engine did you use?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you!
Oh I forgot to answer these in the post or a readme.txt in the game, it was 4am when I was releasing it.
I haven't added the Male model yet, I will in a future build, perhaps the next one right away.
There will be both male and female NPC's, and you'll be able of making the player either male or female.
In a future update you'll be able to research biotech to make females futa as well (either the player or NPC's).
Scat can be disabled when you start a new game, and later in the settings menu.
Starting as a prisioner you'll technically be a sex slave that's in training.
The game is still unfinished, so there's only the starting city so far, but in future updates I'll add the Open world where you can obtain NPC's for yourself and enslave them to train them.
Once they are trained they can be used in your own city as prostitutes/workers/guards
There is a main story and there'll be some side stories, but the game will also have sandbox features, expecially once I add the Open World where you can just build and do anything
I describe the game some more in
[redacted]
Because people are retarded and cant read for shit.

Last edited:

Eternity01

Dec 19, 2019
Wow this looks good (like there's actually some depth and depth that augments the sexual aspect of the game in a way that feels organic instead of "bolted-on")! And YES, actual 3D! For me personally, I get sick of seeing games that are 3dcg... Even if it's static animations, at least make them use the game's engine instead of like pre-rendered (which to me is what 3dcg means -- unless I'm wrong); and don't even get me started on visual novels :giggle:

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
You said a hell of a lot but somehow skimmed over their question.

Is its female protagonist only? is there an option for a Futa protagonist?

You could later also write a "planned features" section.

IMO, skip the male model. Don't bother, more females means more tits and ass to look at.
At the moment there's only females, and only female protagonist
You can sex other females using a strap-on that appears automatically

In a future update I'll add males and futas as npc's and protagonist option

I could add a settings option to play the game with only females too, that sounds interesting :unsure:

Raknor

May 12, 2019

In a post-apocalyptic world, you start in the BitchLand city that your parents built.
So, this part of your introduction sounds like your parents are a key factor in BitchLand. If that is true, then why are two of the starting options (ones that have been implemented at least) sound like you are either a slave (left option) or a newcomer (middle option)? Shouldn't it be the right option only??

Reactions: JayDoubleDee

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
Got to say that sounds like your giving your self a lot more work for very little pay off a lot of games here try that and end up stretched thin supporting writing two or more scripts, when if you just chose one you could get out contend faster instead of retreading old ground. you also seem to be trying to have a different story depending on difficulty and that's even more scripts to write.

Last edited:

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
So, this part of your introduction sounds like your parents are a key factor in BitchLand. If that is true, then why are two of the starting options (ones that have been implemented at least) sound like you are either a slave (left option) or a newcomer (middle option)? Shouldn't it be the right option only??
It's a bit unclear at the moment yes.
But in all options you are still the same child of the same parents,
Just had diferent life choices, in hard you did something wrong and got "arrested", in medium you just like exploring a lot, and in easy you just stayed home the whole time.

I'll try to make this more clear in the future, perhaps in the new game menu itself
At least in medium you would be supposed to find Sarah right at the start of the game and she'd welcome you back, explaining the player had left to explore and just came back for a visit, but this hasn't been implemented yet

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
Oooh. I love the theme... looking forward to futa very much! Hopefully, it'll be a customizable experience... So we can be a futa in a land of fertile women, or a woman ready to be used by a bunch of futa npcs. (As I prefer a tailored, dude-free experience for the most part.) <3

Reactions: Breakfast5

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
> Starts as Sex slave.
> Endure long years of humiliation, degradation, suffering and pain
> Finally find Freedom!
> Goes right over to capture other innocent people to do unto them what was done unto you.

Wew, lad.

Seriously, though? Nice game. I'll be keeping an eye out on this one for sure.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes